Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 91123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 899091
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 am 

If anyone is looking for a great deal on a set of Porphyra books, this seller has 3 for $17 with Free Shipping.
Monsters of Porphyra
Heroes of the Siwathi Desert
Heroes of the Fenian Triarchay

** expired/removed eBay auction **

I bought the previous set and they were in NM/NM condition.

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:35 am 

And here it is...

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:26 am 

Nice copy of Tulan, although it's not really sealed as in "in shrink" ;)

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:48 am 

I am not a collector of Sci-Fi games, but thought this might peak someone's interest.

Battle For Andromeda: Conflict for a Trillion Suns

Warriors of the Dark Star

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

The seller also has some other interesting titles listed, but the ones not in Ziplock bags are in suspect condition.

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:19 am 

Nice assortment of Citadel and RalPartha miniatures for bid & all in blister packs:

Thank you - Paul

[email protected]

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:58 pm 

Not on ebay, but leftover GenCon items hitting the wilds:

The pretty awesome second printing of Maze of the Blue Medusa, $50
SATYR PRESS

The GenCon 'exclusive' LotFP releases, via Nobleknight:
All  Products from Lamentations of the Flame Princess - Noble Knight Games

Paizo Pathfinder playtest items, also via Nobleknight -
rulebook:  Pathfinder Core Rulebook (Playtest Edition) - Pathfinder - Noble Knight Games
module Doomsday Dawn: Playtest Adventure - Doomsday Dawn - Pathfinder - Noble Knight Games

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:11 pm 

Okay, this is a stretch, and in my humble opinion way too high of a price for something that has no real value, except for the signatures, but thought I'd at least post it for the TSR signature aficionados.

Gary Gygax and TSR staff Brown Bagging signatures  D&D   | eBay

Perhaps the seller would be willing to negotiate or will eventually just list it with a reasonable starting price or BIN.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:16 pm 

dbartman wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Okay, this is a stretch, and in my humble opinion way too high of a price for something that has no real value, except for the signatures, but thought I'd at least post it for the TSR signature aficionados.

Gary Gygax and TSR staff Brown Bagging signatures  D&D   | eBay

Perhaps the seller would be willing to negotiate or will eventually just list it with a reasonable starting price or BIN.

I think that is a 1st Print Brown Bag of Holding signed by Gygax.  Imagine just what could be hiding inside... :)

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:41 am 

Rise Of The Runelords Anniversary print "leather bound", but with highlighting & writing  :roll:

These were not cheap, so why in the world would someone highlight or write in something that was obviously collectible?  PDT_Armataz_01_05

Thanks - Paul

[email protected]

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:18 pm 

Spawn of Fashan

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:13 am 

smarmy1 wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Spawn of Fashan

Cool...

But, a reserve. And likely going to go for more than you can pay the author for a new one. Alas, the hunt must continue.

Those who can, don't. Those who should not, do.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:30 am 

dbartman wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Okay, this is a stretch, and in my humble opinion way too high of a price for something that has no real value, except for the signatures, but thought I'd at least post it for the TSR signature aficionados.

The chutzpah of the seller to write "Good luck to the winner of this extraordinary item." It's a brown paper bag!!!
On the food network I think they'd say this has "plating issues." I might pay $50 for this, perhaps someone else would pay $100. But $1200? For a brown paper bag?

Shrink is not a condition

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:50 am 

One of my favourite editions of Call of Cthulhu ... 5th Edition (great ruleset, clean, elegant) in a ltd ed. hardcover. Hard to find.

If he shipped outside the US I would probably offer 55-65 USD (but then I can be a bit of a cheapskate, also I have a copy). Nobleknight currently has one at USD 150 which is too much. Also a nice dude in Sweden has one for GBP 89.99 with free global shipping. (!) ...

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:07 am 

copycat wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:
smarmy1 wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Spawn of Fashan

Cool...

But, a reserve. And likely going to go for more than you can pay the author for a new one. Alas, the hunt must continue.

It is a reprint, so hopefully the reserve is not more than $20, as there is obvious wear to the edges of the pages.

Thanks - Paul

[email protected]

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:05 pm 

Sorry, I'm confused, is it a reprint sold at the con in 1981, or a reprint of the con edition printed sometime later?

Thanks in advance :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:43 pm 

What is being sold now is the first reprint copy when the author realized some people actually wanted his howlingly bad item. Later (and much more recently) he did another run of 20 of them (and numbered them).
The original printing should not really be referred to as the "con edition". He was selling copies of it there at a table, but that's not what we normally mean when we refer to a "con edition."

Shrink is not a condition

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:17 am 

Not on ebay, this game what popular in Italy in the 90s:

A free introduction to Lex Arcana: A RPG set in a magical Roman Empire

A good rpg with an interesting setting... Afaik it has never been translated in english in the past.
Ciaoo

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:13 pm 

The seller had a Vol. 1 #2 listed, but then took it down. I had expressed interest in all 3, but never got back to me with questions I had about them. Several days later it "Ended". I just asked and she said that a 'customer' of hers bought it  :roll:

Thank you - Paul

[email protected]

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 91123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 899091