Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 am 

burntwire brothers wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Actually this seller has some other interesting items from a storage unit purchase. They include:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Granted the White Bear/Red Moon is in really bad shape, but the Nomad Gods isn't terribly bad. Check out his other listings.

Thank you,

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:52 pm 

burntwire brothers wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

I am wondering if it is a homemade box or a official one. I have 5 Ragnarok box, and all are thin box, not deep one like this one.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:15 pm 

I have a couple of the boxed sets as well.. I thought it looked ok.. but yes, I see what you mean

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:21 pm 

You won this one?

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:33 pm 

no.. was watching it though

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:52 pm 

The same for me :)

Someone else here?
I am curious to compare the box to others RE boxes.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:19 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:

I am wondering if it is a homemade box or a official one. I have 5 Ragnarok box, and all are thin box, not deep one like this one.

I 'm sure that Dave Nalle threw his books in to that box himself. It looks exactly like his other flimsy boxes, same crappy art on the cover, box splits in the same place. Yup that's his 19 cent box all right.

Shrink is not a condition

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:33 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:

Granted the White Bear/Red Moon is in really bad shape, but the Nomad Gods isn't terribly bad.

Unfortunately it is kind of bad - as far as I can see from the pictures the maps and counters for both games are missing - there are just the rulebooks, reference sheets, and the WBRM envelope.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:10 am 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:

5 Ysgarth box sets  8O WOW.  I'd be happy with just one! I am so low on the collector's scale.  :lol:

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:29 am 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:I am curious to compare the box to others RE boxes.

I've got 4 boxes - 2 of the later blue ones and 2 earlier white.  The white ones are the same as the one in the picture - I think the picture is an illusion of a deep box.  The digest sized books make the box seem taller than it really is.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:23 pm 

stratochamp wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:I 'm sure that Dave Nalle threw his books in to that box himself. It looks exactly like his other flimsy boxes, same crappy art on the cover, box splits in the same place. Yup that's his 19 cent box all right.

Mars wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:I've got 4 boxes - 2 of the later blue ones and 2 earlier white.  The white ones are the same as the one in the picture - I think the picture is an illusion of a deep box.  The digest sized books make the box seem taller than it really is.

Blue boxes? I have only seen white boxes. I am curious.

You probably right, guys. I was surprised by the apparent size of the box and the cover. Mine has another cover sheet (dark yellow one).

webrik33 wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:5 Ysgarth box sets  8O WOW.  I'd be happy with just one! I am so low on the collector's scale.  :lol:

No no no, 5 Ragnarok Ent. boxed set ;) (London by Night, By the gods, Challengers, To Challenge Tomorrow and Ysgarth rule system). The Ysgarth box is pretty rare.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:39 pm 

Tunnels & Trolls GM Adventure Collection

Did anyone see this auction or know who won? I had set my alarm to bid on this auction, but when I went to get online a f'ing Windows update took two minutes too long, so I missed my chance to bid. I was apoplectic to say the least. I contacted the seller to see if the winner would like to re-sell. If anyone here won these, please message me, as I would like to make you an offer.

Thanks in Advance - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:40 pm 

Not ebay, just a note that Frog God Games has a 30% sale ending today on Pathfinder & 3.5 books... use coupon code 30%OFF-SALE

Pathfinder | Frog God Games

I find it curious, wasn't long ago there weren't any deals on Pathfinder stuff... the 5e effect obviously.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:12 pm 

Pagan Realm of Shadows and Golden Dawn, from same seller in Norway:

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:23 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Tunnels & Trolls GM Adventure Collection

Did anyone see this auction or know who won? I had set my alarm to bid on this auction, but when I went to get online a f'ing Windows update took two minutes too long, so I missed my chance to bid. I was apoplectic to say the least. I contacted the seller to see if the winner would like to re-sell. If anyone here won these, please message me, as I would like to make you an offer.

Thanks in Advance - Paul

Hey Paul,

These are published by Outlaw Press so may or may not have been published with permission from the author and may contain art that was used without the artists permission.

If you are looking to give this guy your money, he probably still has website out there that yo ucan buy them from.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:04 pm 

Quite a few Elastolin castles up at the moment.
Usually pretty hard to find.
German seller.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

...or just go Search "Elastolin Castle" on eB. ;>

Last edited by ExTSR on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:11 pm 

For all you Fighting Fantasy collectors out there, there is a 1st edition print of Warlock of Firetop Mountain (the original version with the wrap-around cover) posted on eBay right now.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:00 pm 

ExTSR wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Edit: The above is an Ebay link to a Search... but it keeps routing me back here. :(

Sorry, Frank -- eBay went and changed some of their link parameters, which confused things.  Should be fixed now!

Foul

PreviousNext