Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 58 of 92123 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 909192
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:53 am 

Errr... Do i miss anything here???

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:55 am 

Reprint of 2009 (i wasnt aware this had been reprinted in 2009!!!):

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:52 am 

duplicate post since the multiquoting broke ;)

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Last edited by grodog on Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:54 am 

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Reprint of 2009 (i wasnt aware this had been reprinted in 2009!!!):

I've talked with Erol over the years about reprints, but he hadn't pulled the plug on any to my knowledge, so I assume this is pirated for a scan.  Will ping him to confirm.

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:

Hey Allan, do you have a stock of EPT stuff?? Pls post it here as soon as you have the info!
Ciaooo

and

dbartman wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:
Really?  If so, I'm interested in potentially any of the items you have in stock.

I'll take a look alter in the week and let you guys know what we've got.

Allan.

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:59 am 

grodog wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:

I've talked with Erol over the years about reprints, but he hadn't pulled the plug on any to my knowledge, so I assume this is pirated for a scan.  Will ping him to confirm.

Lots of other "POD" hardcovers that I'm not sure have legit POD options available?:  ** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Allan.

Greyhawk, grodog Style

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:23 am 

I didnt know a 5E edition was done...

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:48 am 

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:I didnt know a 5E edition was done...

It was a Kickstarter delivered earlier this year.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:37 am 

Grug Greyskin wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:
It was a Kickstarter delivered earlier this year.

Miniature Marketplace had them on sale recently for $85

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:13 am 

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:14 pm 

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:28 am 

Has anyone tried this pbm game? From what i read in the net it seems interesting:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:50 pm 

I contacted the seller and he danced around whether it was a PBM game or a role playing game (which is how he had it listed). It seemed he was unwilling to call it a PBM game (which it is) because then he's have to change his listing (which is trying to draw in role players for this non role playing item).

Shrink is not a condition

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am 

Interesting lot, the seller has several CoC listings:

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:56 pm 

The paper inserts are similar to those with five polyhedrons.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:31 am 

Excuse me... I miss smtg here: nearly 500 bucks for a bag of dice?!? What is there behind?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:26 am 

Something for someone who knows something about stupidly rare dice examples, and collects such things. Clearly the seller does, as they photographed them meticulously. I never really had much interest, although I do wish I'd kept ahold of one of the pairs of Olidamara dice I had.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:53 pm 

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Excuse me... I miss smtg here: nearly 500 bucks for a bag of dice?!? What is there behind?

Here are a few quotes from the Creative Publications paper inserts:

"...believed to have strange, cosmic meanings."

"...often called Platonic Solids."

You know how when a girl says she just likes you as a friend & wants to keep it platonic, & you wish you had a magic charm to get into her pants? Well worth the current bidding price.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:33 am 

Something for anyone who collects foreign non-TSR D&D. There are nine of these modules in total, pretty similar to the stuff coming out of the UK at the time in feel, cartography, etc. But they're pretty rare. I see maybe one or two copies cropping up a year. A fair price too.

A poor translation thanks to Google from the Introduction page.....

For many long years, war has raged between the northern kingdoms and the forces of the Necromancers. War is also a misnomer; it is in fact a constant pressure on all the borders, and raids in all the coastal towns. Since the great battle of the Equinox which saw the victory of the "Free People", the kingdoms have turned in on themselves. The alliance between all the peoples against the Common enemy broke from the end of the battle in the confusion which reigned following the death of all the great captains. For a time, the necromancer forces seemed to wane, but on the second anniversary of the battle, five towns near the southern border were razed to the ground.

No one knows where exactly the territory of the necromancers is. The grassy steppes of KHARTAN, which extend beyond the southern border, are too often the scene of skirmishes where many men lose their lives. What makes some say that it is in the ruins, which one can find in the south of the steppes, that the great masters of the black orders took refuge. Others, basing themselves on the direction taken by the big black ships which raid the coasts, claim that the lands of the South are only vassal places of the necromancers, and that their real stronghold is a land in the West of the soul.

As a rule, ships from the Northern Kingdoms never venture outside of sight of the dimensions, whether for fishing or for trade. Knowledge has been lost, the sea has become a mysterious and worrying thing, even for those who live from it.

Just as the enemy does not have a precise geographic situation, so do the creatures who. Their strength is hardly better known. The raids of the southern border are very often the fact of creatures of nightmares, according to the survivors when there are any. Legends say that during the great battle of the Equinox, the steppe was black with living dead who advanced in slow irresistible waves to assault the fortifications of the "Free People". The black ships undeniably have human crews, but their ferocity is so great that, according to a fisherman's proverb, it is better to surrender to the sharks, because to be shredded alive is a sweet death compared to what these infernal crews reserve. to their prisoners. On the other hand, if the crews are human, no one has ever seen what the rowers of these large galleries are. Even for laymen, the movement of the huge oars has something that gives off an indefinable uneasiness, even an instinctive feeling of disgust. Finally, never confirmed rumors state strange birds that kidnap travelers to torment them for days.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 58 of 92123 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 909192