Community View on Copies of Newsletters and Fanzines
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:52 pm 

If anyone has a complete or near complete set of the Wild Hunt APA starting from 1978 through to the 1990s when it ended, I would love to chat with them about the contents.
I know it started before 1978, but I am only interested in its Runequest related articles. Please private message me if you a lot these back issues.

Shannon does not have an index of them, btw.

Regards,

Rick Meints
President - Chaosium Inc.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:48 am 

Speaking of Cymry. There does not appear to be a copy of any issues in the usual archives (Riverside, Bowling Green or The Strong). I also reached out to the original creator who does not have copies.

I am a researcher and looking for issue number 1. Can anyone help with a pointer to who might hold a copy, an introduction or help with viewing two of the articles?

Many thanks in advance.

Michael

P.S. As Jon pointed out above, Riverside, Bowling Green and The Strong have a decent collection of many of the early works, though not all. InterLibrary Loans is your friend and depending on your library may provide scans of desired articles.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:23 pm 

Luckily this thread popped up again and I did a search for the Wild Hunt magazine on the world catalog link provided.
Unfortunately, only issues 1-11 are available at BGSU, and none of the issues 12+ seem to be in any library, at least not the ones in the world cat.

Regards,

Rick Meints
President - Chaosium Inc.

Previous