Freerpgday Free RPG day
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:36 pm 

I certainly don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, given that the stuff is free.  I'm very happy that all of the participating publishers are providing this material.

I suppose I'm really more sad that I'm not interested in a lot of current games, and that my preferred stuff isn't getting much new content these days.  :(

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 am 

realmaster wrote in Freerpgday Free RPG day:i try to get the die from chessex

How much are the dice worth?  I have some from 2009 and one from 2012.  These are the dice that say, for example, "3rd Annual Free RPG Day June 20th 2009" in place of the 1 pip, correct?   :?:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:54 pm 

benjoshua wrote in Freerpgday Free RPG day:
realmaster wrote in Freerpgday Free RPG day:i try to get the die from chessex

How much are the dice worth?  I have some from 2009 and one from 2012.  These are the dice that say, for example, "3rd Annual Free RPG Day June 20th 2009" in place of the 1 pip, correct?   :?:

correct. as for a price i wish that i knew. NKG has a 2012 die on ebay but they want over $7 including shipping for it  :(

thanks, realmaster.

let's split up!!!!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:19 pm 

kythri wrote in Freerpgday Free RPG day:I certainly don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, given that the stuff is free.  I'm very happy that all of the participating publishers are providing this material.

I suppose I'm really more sad that I'm not interested in a lot of current games, and that my preferred stuff isn't getting much new content these days.  :(

Retailers/stores have to pay and each year the price of the box goes up but not necessarily the quality of the content.

Yours
Seany

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:33 pm 

Seany wrote in Freerpgday Free RPG day:
kythri wrote in Freerpgday Free RPG day:I certainly don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, given that the stuff is free.  I'm very happy that all of the participating publishers are providing this material.

Retailers/stores have to pay and each year the price of the box goes up but not necessarily the quality of the content.

True - in that case, to amend my earlier statement, I'm very happy that all of the participating publishers, as well as the participating game stores, are providing this material.

As far as the quality of the content, I won't particularly argue that point, but, from what I saw, the content looked like decent stuff, just not stuff for me.  Amazon, eBay, NK, other locations selling OOP stuff, that's gonna be my market anymore...

Previous