Stupid replies/Descriptions from sellers
Author

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:47 pm 

** expired eBay auction **

I notice a rising number of sellers using their photos as their descriptions either because they don't want to take the time to write out a text description or because they don't want to say what is wrong with their item.

I was interested in this set so I wrote the seller and asked him/her if the set was complete and what was its actually condition. Did it have mold, smells, stains, torn or missing pages, writing, highlighting?

And the reply was that they didn't play the game so they didn't know if it was complete and that it was 'used'.

So if you are interested in this set you are buying a pig in a poke. Just hope that it isn't a smelly, moldy pig with missing pages and writing.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:08 pm 

I had a seller rant for two paragraphs because I wanted to verify how they were going to be packing the item.  I had let them know that I had had issues with that in the past.  Needless to say I didn't bid on the item...

SH60B's quote of the weeK!!

SimperingToad wrote in Old Candidates: Silliest Auction Prices of the Year:Okay, I don't know if I've ever typed this before, but WTF?!!

Follow The Acaeum on Twitter @TheAcaeum