New Member**Terrain Builder/ Miniature Painter
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm 

I am new to the forums and was told this is a good place to post my pics.  Please view my latest piece and competition entry on the tabletopworld.com facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/tabletopworld  
Please vote for me! I will be posting several others miniatures I have done soon. I have attached my entry.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:29 am 

I've seen some of Alexander's miniatures in person, and can vouch for how awesome his stuff is.  On a related note, are there any miniatures-centric message forums still in existence?  The ones I've known about have all folded.

Foul

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:45 am 

Not game specific - Cool Mini or Not.  Lots of really nice stuff to look at and some excellent tutorials.  Most other miniature sites are focused on a specific games (40K, Warmachine, Flames of War, etc.).

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:08 pm 

This would be a good spot to post your work and discuss, or look at others paint jobs Dragonsfoot • View forum - Miniatures & Art

Well, we land in barren fields
On the Arizona plains

Publisher of AFS Magazine, 'Pulp literature meets old school gaming'  Halls of Tizun Thane