Parsantium: City at the Crossroads (Generic, 2014)
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:26 am 

Worth Checking out if you haven't already (it's been out a year):

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads

from the Author:

"One year ago this week, Parsantium: City at the Crossroads was published after more than a year of writing, revising, editing, proof-reading, layout and design by me and Kate. We published the book through our own imprint, Ondine Publishing, because RPG contracts are largely work for hire, with the rights to your work sitting with the publisher. I'd been running my Parsantium campaign for five years, my players had enjoyed it (and still do!) and if I was going to turn the city I had created into a game supplement, I wanted to keep the rights to it, as well as any profit from its sales. Also, Kate is a professional editor and has published books for other authors so I knew we had the necessary skills.

"I hoped to sell 150 copies and, more importantly, hoped that people would like the book.

"I am delighted to report that Parsantium has sold nearly 500 copies to date, and has picked up some great reviews from the likes of Endzeitgeist and others. And I've been thrilled to hear about people running games in the city."

Parsantium: City at the Crossroads |  City Sourcebook for All Editions of D&D and Pathfinder by Richard Green