Seasons Greetings from Pacesetter with a FREE PDF
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:09 pm 

Date:         December 26, 2014

Re:         Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Yes, it is the day after Christmas, but who wants to bothered on actual day by emails? I hope you had a fantastic holiday and wish you all the best in the coming New Year. As I enjoyed the day with family, down in the Florida sun (our annual tradition), I did something I love to do -- I wrote short adventure. I hope you enjoy it -- it is attached as a PDF. Merry Christmas and thanks for supporting Pacesetter Games & Simulations!

Because it is the season, I have two special offers to close out the year.

1.        15% OFF all orders at pacesettergames.com. Use the coupon code "christmas". Every order includes a FREE PDF of each module you order.
2.        PDF Only orders! Save 60% on regular retail cost! There is no minimum order or limit. Every title is included -- Even the Blood Cult! Use the coupon code "christmaspdf". Remember to select PDF as the shipping method - no shipping fees are added.
Note, Pacesetter only offers PDFs once a year and this is your chance. PDFs will not be offered until this time next year. Sale ends at midnight December 31, 2014.
All PDFs are sent manually within 24 hours of purchase to the email you include at check out -- but most will arrive much sooner. This is the process because many modules have two separate books or additional maps, etc. All physical module orders will be processed and shipped on January 5, 2015. As always, your modules are packaged securely in a box.

Shoot me a PM or email (include your email) and I will send the FREE PDF.

Direct link to pacesettergames.com
Pacesetter Games & Simulations

Respectfully,

Bill Barsh
Pacesetter Games & Simulations

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:37 pm 

Thanks for the scenerio Bill!  Always great to check out a new take on a classic.  You know, for the first edition of the original role playing game :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D Towels.

Did we need: Jade Magi Sewer Crawl

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions."  - The Forests of Leng

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:23 am 

thanks Bill!