Tact-Tiles are back!
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:00 pm 

Hi everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that the popular gaming accessory from a few years ago is coming back into production soon.   Some close friends of mine developed and sold Tact-Tiles and due to some unfortunate events, had to stop producing them.  Well, some others in our gaming group acquired the rights to them and they are just about ready to launch a Kickstarter for them.  

The Prefundia page has some text and pictures that show some of the pre-production models from the manufacturer.  I have seen some of the test models in person and they really look great - I've mated them with some of the old Tact-Tiles and they are a perfect fit!  

Here is the link:  Tact-Tiles: The Original Modular Play Surface | Prefundia

Thanks for taking the time to read this and looking at the link!  Please tell your friends...

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:26 pm 

Looks neat!

Let me know when you get into full production.  :)

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:18 pm 

I will post up when the Kickstarter goes live.

Thanks for your interest!

~buj

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:03 pm 

Hello again, everyone.

Just a note to let you know the Tact-Tiles KS is LIVE:

kickstarter.com/projects/804836187/tact ... ing-surfac

These are awesome for managing miniature-based RPGs.  They've added some new backer categories for blanks in case you're interested but don't want the grid!

Thanks for taking a look at this!

---

Disclaimer - I have no financial stake in this Kickstarter.  This is being run by a friend of mine (Mike McConnell) and he has had other Kickstarters that have been successful.  I have played with the original Tact Tiles (originally offered by BC Products - both B and C are old friends).  Mike bought the rights and is bringing them back through his company.  These new tiles match PERFECTLY with the old ones (using the original molds) and work great - we actually used some pre-production tiles in a game last Friday night!