gamelords products
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:12 am 

I was reading in another forum a post from years ago about fake Compleat Taverns and Monte Haul. Someone mentioned that Tadashie owns the rights to Gamelords.

My question is this...are the Gamelords products he offers for sale originals or reprints? I've bought several of the Traveller quests from him and a couple of the Thieves Guild items

was just curious if anyone knows? i've messaged tadashie but no reply as of yet

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:26 pm 

webrik33 wrote in gamelords products:I was reading in another forum a post from years ago about fake Compleat Taverns and Monte Haul. Someone mentioned that Tadashie owns the rights to Gamelords.
My question is this...are the Gamelords products he offers for sale originals or reprints? I've bought several of the Traveller quests from him and a couple of the Thieves Guild items

Tadashi sells vintage stock originals.  He's not reprinted the books yet, to my knowledge.

webrik33 wrote in gamelords products:was just curious if anyone knows? i've messaged tadashie but no reply as of yet

He's also overseas atm, but should be back soon IIRC from his FB posts.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:03 am 

grodog wrote in gamelords products:
webrik33 wrote in gamelords products:I was reading in another forum a post from years ago about fake Compleat Taverns and Monte Haul. Someone mentioned that Tadashie owns the rights to Gamelords.

Tadashi sells vintage stock originals.  He's not reprinted the books yet, to my knowledge.

webrik33 wrote in gamelords products:was just curious if anyone knows? i've messaged tadashie but no reply as of yet

He's also overseas atm, but should be back soon IIRC from his FB posts.

thanks, I didn't think they were but whats it hurt to ask

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs