The Blood Cult is Here!
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:41 pm 

While picking up the special modules for Gary Con VI, my printer presented me with a little surprise. All of the Blood Cults books were printed! So, here we go...
And did I mention, The Blood Cult has been nominated for the Three Castles Award!

Re:         The Blood Cult
       Boxed Game Module and Supplement

Date:         March 28, 2014

The Blood Cult, Pacesetter's first boxed game module and supplement, is available for pre-order at pacesettergames.com. In celebration of Gary Con VI, The Blood Cult is specially priced at $49 and includes FREE shipping* (domestic U.S.). Sale price ends March 31, 2014. This boxed set features a complete game supplement, three adventure modules, two color maps, and 14 cardstock game maps for your First Edition game.

So what is the Blood Cult? The destruction of arcane magic; that is the simple, yet terrifying, mission of the Blood Cult. The organization known as the Blood Cult is just that - a motivated, highly-trained group with a hierarchal structure bent on a single focus. That focus is to destroy anything and everything related to arcane magic.

*For FREE shipping use coupon code "gc6"

Description of Components:

BC1 The Blood Cult Supplement
This 36-page book defines the cult and describes all of its members, magic items, and more. There are 10 types of cultist, each of which is fully described, as well as six new monsters, eight new spells, and 11 new magic items included in the book. Additionally, a new character class, the Infiltrator, is introduced.

BC2 Flames of the Blood Cult
Designed for characters of second through fourth level, this adventure introduces the Blood Cult to your campaign and players. Right from the start, the PCs are running for their lives. The sudden appearance and pervasive nature of the cult is detailed as the PCs make their way through the heart of the city to reach the burning tower of the arch-mage!
From the Cover:
You can't believe your good fortune! Your very first adventure in a promising career found you cleaning out an old mansion filled with undead and other foul creatures. And when the job was done, the mansion was yours to keep! Basking in the glory of your victory, you sit on the front lawn enjoying a well-deserved evening meal.
Then, a disturbance at your gate halts the celebration. A large group of wizards are beset by a horde of men clad in red, crimson, and black robes. You watch in disbelief as the magic-users attempt to cast spells, but nothing seems to work! The masked men cut the wizards down with a careless ease.

Flames of the Blood Cult is an introductory adventure for the Blood Cult campaign.  
The scenario is designed for six to eight characters of second to fourth level.
This adventure can be played on its own or as part of the Blood Cult module series.

BC3 War of the Blood Cult: Expedition to the Great Waste
The Blood Cult has surfaced in nearly every major city and town. They have spies throughout the land and no place is safe for those who practice arcane magic. But a secret meeting has been called and the PCs are charged with investigating the cult. The quest of for knowledge leads into the Great Waste -- a massive desert as deadly as any place imaginable.
From the Cover:
In a single night, the war on magic exploded across the world. The towers of magic collapse in flame. Wizards are hunted down line animals. Arcane magic is under siege. With little warning and no preparation, the heroes must stand against the mysterious and ferocious Blood Cult. Only by traversing the desolate Great Waste can the PCs reach the Red Tower - the heart of the cult's power.

War of the Blood Cult: Expedition to the Great Waste is an introductory adventure for the Blood Cult campaign. This adventure is concluded in War of the Blood Cult: The Red Tower. The scenario is designed for the First Edition game using six to eight characters of fourth to sixth level. The adventure can be played on its own or as part of the Blood Cult module series.

BC4 War of the Blood Cult: The Red Tower
After two months of peril and death, the PCs have managed to cross the Great Waste and the Red Tower is in sight. Within the claw-like tower are the secrets of the Blood Cult. But those secret will not be easily revealed.
From the Cover:
The trek across the Great Waste is finally over. It has been nearly two months since the PCs left the city of Sla Morac on their quest to find the Red Tower - the heart of the dreaded Blood Cult. Now the sinister tower is in sight.
A massive red arm reaches from the desert into the sky, its clawed hand holding a temple. Somehow, the PCs must enter the tower and search out the secrets of the Blood Cult.

War of the Blood Cult: The Red Tower is an introductory adventure for the Blood Cult campaign. This adventure is the sequel to in War of the Blood Cult: Expedition to the Great Waste. The scenario is designed for the First Edition game using six to eight characters of fourth to sixth level. The adventure can be played on its own or as part of the Blood Cult module series.

The Blood Cult is exclusively available at:
Pacesetter Games & Simulations

Shipping
FREE Shipping on all orders through March 30, 2014.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:03 am 

Have to brag that the Blood Cult was my best selling item at Gary Con! I sold out of the copies I had on hand. But better yet was the group that bought one set Thursday and started playing that night! They came down the next day to say hello and said they were having a great time with it! For me, that is the best part of doing Pacesetter.

Today is your last shot at free shipping using coupon code gc6.

Edited to change help to hello. Damn autocorrect!

Last edited by bbarsh on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:26 pm 

bbarsh wrote in The Blood Cult is Here!:Have to brag that the Blood Cult was my best selling item at Gary Con! I sold out of the copies I had on hand. But better yet was the group that bought one set Thursday and started playing that night! They came down the next day to say help and said they were having a great time with it! For me, that is the best part of doing Pacesetter.

Today is your last shot at free shipping using coupon code gc6

Help because it was TPKing them?????  :wink:

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:13 pm 

Badmike wrote in The Blood Cult is Here!:
bbarsh wrote in The Blood Cult is Here!:Have to brag that the Blood Cult was my best selling item at Gary Con! I sold out of the copies I had on hand. But better yet was the group that bought one set Thursday and started playing that night! They came down the next day to say help and said they were having a great time with it! For me, that is the best part of doing Pacesetter.

Today is your last shot at free shipping using coupon code gc6

Help because it was TPKing them?????  :wink:

Mike B.

No TPK, but that is the general idea!