Cairn of the skeleton king
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 pm 

Here's my dilemma, since I have been out of work for some time and no prospect of finding a job around here any time soon I've put up the remaining lot of role playing stuff that I have up for sale on Ebay.
I am now considering putting up Cairn, Tower of Blood and The living room up for sale on Ebay tomorrow.
I was thinking of asking somewhere in the region of £25 each for cairn and tower with living room at £10.
I'd much rather keep them if I'm honest but with Christmas on its way I will have nothing to give to my family otherwise.
I might grumble on about this odious UK government but I don't think you'd want to hear my sob story.
So, do you guys think I'd be asking too much for the modules?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:07 pm 

Hi Fork,

sorry to hear about the work situation. I think you might be able to ask a little more. There were a couple recent auctions from Deogolf here in the U.S. as well as the Collectors Trove where some of those same modules sold for more (obviously in USD). Granted the Collectors Trove auction was to help out Ernie Gygax, so that may have played into those final bids.
I'm not that familiar with all the versions of the Cairn of the Skeleton King or Tower of Blood (signed or limited editions, etc), but here are the auctions

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:53 am 

They both went for £35 each, congratulations to the winner, hope you have a lot of joy out of them.