Eldritch Ent stuff that is in short supply
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 am 

Ok, I have been away far too long, for which I apologize.

Here's what we are short on, and includes only those items that are OOP'd.

The Dark Outpost Deluxe Edition, that is available only here:
http://eldritchent.fuzion.org/page/Dark ... ition.aspx

We have 4 left.  There will be no more after that.  There are comp copies that have yet to be delivered (If you're due one - my apologies, but we have saved one for you, fear not) but only four remain that are available to non-contributors.

The original Snakeriders of the Aradondo cover (referred to by those of us at EE as the Field and Stream cover) we have about 15 left.  You can find that one here:
http://eldritchent.fuzion.org/page/products.aspx
(top of the page)

I'll get back here later this week with some up-n-coming release notices... but bug Frank about the all new Lich Dungeon Level II that release in the MIDDLE of Gen Con.

whew... so y'all in a day or two.

XXOOCC

Chris Clark - Eldritch Ent.
www.eldritchent.com

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:11 pm 

Something new for a shiny Tuesday!

The latest from James M. Ward, and a throwback to a classic idea.

Players be warned... it just "looks" like a huge pile of gold guarded by a single goblin. :DImage

Released on DriveThru RPG today (pdf only currently, should be available in print in 10 days to 2 weeks).

XXOOCC

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:12 am 

Chris wrote in Eldritch Ent stuff that is in short supply:Something new for a shiny Tuesday!

Players be warned... it just "looks" like a huge pile of gold guarded by a single goblin. :D[ Image ]

Released on DriveThru RPG today (pdf only currently, should be available in print in 10 days to 2 weeks).

XXOOCC

Hi Chris,

I purchased some of the OOP items from you recently, so please feel free to email or PM me when this item is in print, as I will want to purchase at least one.

Thank you - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:16 am 

PM-Knight wrote in Eldritch Ent stuff that is in short supply:
Chris wrote in Eldritch Ent stuff that is in short supply:Something new for a shiny Tuesday!

Players be warned... it just "looks" like a huge pile of gold guarded by a single goblin. :D[ Image ]

XXOOCC

Hi Chris,

I purchased some of the OOP items from you recently, so please feel free to email or PM me when this item is in print, as I will want to purchase at least one.

Thank you - Paul

Ditto....   :mrgreen:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM