GC2 They Lurk Below Special Gen Con Module
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm 

Re:         GC2 The Lurk Below

Date:         August 14, 2013

GC2 They Lurk Below, Pacesetter's second annual Gen Con Special module, is available for purchase at pacesettergames.com. This module will have a single print run and will only be sold at Gen Con 2013 or online at pacesettergames.com from August 14 through August 18, 2012. Each copy will be individually signed and numbered.

GC2 They Lurk Below is a short adventure module for use with the First Edition game system and designed for four to eight second level characters. The Gen Con module series will continue each year and the build on the previous year's scenario. The series will advance through ninth level in 2020; in 2021 a new series will begin.

This adventure will be run at Gen Con and one lucky purchaser will receive the DM's copy from the convention. Simply purchase your copy of GC2 They Lurk Below and you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win the DM copy. The DM copy will be mailed free of charge to you on August 19.

For those of you who recently purchased RD1 Tale of the Ruby Dragon, please enter the coupon code GenCon to receive free shipping. The modules will be shipped together.

From the cover:
A young mother begs for help. Her daughter has been kidnapped by a group of foul men who have fled into the sewers. One of the kidnappers scowled as he fled, "This one is the perfect sacrifice!"

Pacesetter Games & Simulations

Shipping
This module will ship on August 19 or may be purchased/picked up at Gen Con beginning August 15 at the OSR Publications booth (#2033).

CLP Qualifier
GC2 is part of the 2013 CLP series.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:30 am 

Is this not the GC2 included in the subscription?

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 am 

The one listed in the subscription offer is GC2 The Shattered Island.  Maybe there was a name change and this new GC2 is included?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:01 am 

Joe Franke wrote in GC2 They Lurk Below Special Gen Con Module:Is this not the GC2 included in the subscription?

Yes. Changed the name. Subscribers should not order unless they wanted addition copies. I will just refund if you ordered twice.  But I need an EMAIL. Do not post it here because it will fall through the cracks.

Also, gen con attendees who want to pick it up there, should hurry. I am almost sold out as I only brought around 50.  Wow!

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 pm 

bbarsh wrote in GC2 They Lurk Below Special Gen Con Module:
Joe Franke wrote in GC2 They Lurk Below Special Gen Con Module:Is this not the GC2 included in the subscription?

Yes. Changed the name. Subscribers should not order unless they wanted addition copies. I will just refund if you ordered twice.  But I need an EMAIL. Do not post it here because it will fall through the cracks.

Also, gen con attendees who want to pick it up there, should hurry. I am almost sold out as I only brought around 50.  Wow!

Hi Bill,

Just went to your site and bought this one and two others. Please don't forget about the other modules (Advanced Adventures) that we talked about earlier.

Thank you - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]