Am working again...on THIS!
Author

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:20 am 

Yeah sure...   :o

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 pm 

simrion wrote in Am working again...on THIS!:I love Thorkie's stuff too, ETA?

Well, I'm rather  :oops:  by all this.
I have it started, maps and introductions, so, I'd say I'm about 1/4 into it.
At the same time I am writing a novellette. Its a story about an old man (retired soldier/warrior)who is talked into tracking a monster that has been terrorizing the community by a young boy that idolizes him. He knows he is too old to be doing it, but recognizes the tracks as belonging to a beast he encountered once long ago in his youth. The beast nearly killed him then, but he left it wounded severely as well. Now, decades have past, and the two are destined to know the final answer: is there anything else?

So, I will be plodding along on this, but will keep everyone updated as to everythings progress.

Thanks again.

"Here's to swimmin with bowl-legged wimin"

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:55 pm 

Thork N Hammer wrote in Am working again...on THIS!:At the same time I am writing a novellette. Its a story about an old man (retired soldier/warrior)who is talked into tracking a monster that has been terrorizing the community by a young boy that idolizes him. He knows he is too old to be doing it, but recognizes the tracks as belonging to a beast he encountered once long ago in his youth. The beast nearly killed him then, but he left it wounded severely as well. Now, decades have past, and the two are destined to know the final answer: is there anything else?

That sounds like a good adventure seed as well!

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in Am working again...on THIS!:
Thork N Hammer wrote in Am working again...on THIS!:At the same time I am writing a novellette. Its a story about an old man (retired soldier/warrior)who is talked into tracking a monster that has been terrorizing the community by a young boy that idolizes him. He knows he is too old to be doing it, but recognizes the tracks as belonging to a beast he encountered once long ago in his youth. The beast nearly killed him then, but he left it wounded severely as well. Now, decades have past, and the two are destined to know the final answer: is there anything else?

That sounds like a good adventure seed as well!

Agreed.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:15 pm 

Update

Still at work. I had a major overhaul of the plot and mechanics of this. I'm considering this new cover as well(its not as offensive to some input I've gotten)

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2316/3rwj.png

"Here's to swimmin with bowl-legged wimin"

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:56 am 

Nice!

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Previous