Swords and Six-siders
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:41 pm 

At long last, the new Swords & Six-Siders game is now available for sale!  For details on ordering, please visit my company's website:

Vanquishing Leviathan LLC: Now Taking Orders for Swords & Six-Siders!

Items for sale include: the new S&SS boxed set, S&SS Player's Books, The Castle that Fell from the Sky adventure, and Pandora's Box.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:13 pm 

I have the original S&SS and it is a very well put together product. Kudos!

Question: do you have limited quantities of these new products? I am traveling till late July and would prefer to order then. But if I might miss something...

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:49 pm 

Chucho68 wrote in Swords and Six-siders:Question: do you have limited quantities of these new products? I am traveling till late July and would prefer to order then. But if I might miss something...

All of these items will remain in print indefinitely. If they sell out, I'll just do another print run. The only "rush" might be to get a 1st printing, but I have no idea how fast these will sell.

Oh the thrill of non-crowdfunded self-publishing! :lol:

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 am 

outskirtsofinfiniti wrote in Swords and Six-siders:
Chucho68 wrote in Swords and Six-siders:Question: do you have limited quantities of these new products? I am traveling till late July and would prefer to order then. But if I might miss something...

All of these items will remain in print indefinitely. If they sell out, I'll just do another print run. The only "rush" might be to get a 1st printing, but I have no idea how fast these will sell.

Oh the thrill of non-crowdfunded self-publishing! :lol:

PDT_Armataz_01_37

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:51 pm 

Announcing a Christmas Sale:

From now through Dec. 31st 2015, when you buy a boxed set of S&SS for $20, you get either a second set for free, or the Castle that Fell from the Sky adventure and another S&SS Player's Book for free, your choice.

With this buy-one-get-one-free offer, you can give one as a gift while keeping the other for yourself (you won't even have to wait until Christmas to open yours), or buy one to collect and the other to play.

See my company's website for more details: Vanquishing Leviathan LLC

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:41 pm 

Just a reminder that the holiday sale is still in effect, but will be ending soon on December 31st. Get'em while they're cheap! :D

Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 11:48 am 

Updated versions available, including the new Expanded Edition from Precis Intermedia.

http://rpg.deals/sss

Brett M. Bernstein
Precis Intermedia

Previous