NotBS gets even more "old-school"
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 pm 

I wanted to let everyone know that we were able to get early TSR artist and cartographer DIESEL to do a couple of interior pieces for Night of the Black Swords :)   He has done a great job on a classic monster (no spoilers).  There will be a total of 9 original interiors by Easley/DIESEL plus a great cover piece by Easley.  I'm working on the cover now and will post a pic when it is done.  Currently designating it "C1" for celebrity series.:wink:   Still aiming for the GenCon release.

-Devon

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 am 

My name is Nogrod and I approve the above message.

:)

Can't wait . . .now. . .

Z

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:56 am 

burntwire brothers wrote in NotBS gets even more "old-school":I wanted to let everyone know that we were able to get early TSR artist and cartographer DIESEL to do a couple of interior pieces for Night of the Black Swords :)   He has done a great job on a classic monster (no spoilers).  There will be a total of 9 original interiors by Easley/DIESEL plus a great cover piece by Easley.  I'm working on the cover now and will post a pic when it is done.  Currently designating it "C1" for celebrity series.:wink:   Still aiming for the GenCon release.

-Devon

Devon,

Will those that bought the pre-release have the option to secure this version too?  I'm 99% certain I'm making the indy run this year.

~throwi

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 pm 

I'm late to the party and haven't purchased any yet but would love to be able to get in line for one of these.

Unfortunately, I live in the too hot South and won't get to make it GenCon.

Carpe DM!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:30 pm 

They will be available for sale on our website http://www.diecastgames.com starting the 1st day of GenCon. Orders from the website won't ship until the following week though.

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.