LotFP
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:28 pm 

Merci!

I see what you mean about shipping. Wow. I thought there might be a discount with multiple copies but nope.  8O

Carpe DM!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:49 am 

Ok, I thought I had this but after checking, I'm sadly  :(  lacking -

Dungeon of the Unknown - Geoffrey McKinney

Anyone have one they would trade or sell?  :)

Of if someone sees one listed somewhere, I'd appreciate a nudge or a swift kick.  :D

Carpe DM!

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am 

Howdy all, is there any fellow attending the upcoming Dragonsmeet?  I'd like to ask to check if there is any of my wanted items available at the con...

Thanks and ciaoo

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:19 pm 

This post reminds me I received an email (I'm on the list) from LotFP advising some new stock of older titles has been put up on their site. A return of stock from a distributor.  Have a look if you're inclined :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:23 pm 

Limited LotFP item, for sale today only, per the email I received today (copied below).  The link didn't work for me but the book is at the bottom of their web-store page.  

It's April 1 in Finland now, and LotFP is proud to finally make Kelvin Green's Fish Fuckers available to you! The perfect book to release on April Fools Day! In fact, we've been planning it all year.

Fish Fuckers (Print + PDF)

This is available for 24 hours only. Once midnight hits to begin April 2 in Finland, we will withdraw the book from sale. We'll sell whatever copies are left after that at conventions that will allow it... Probably not in the US or UK.

This is a limited edition of 500 copies, plus print overruns, so don't delay if you're interested. If you're not interested, we've got more seriously titled stuff coming soon.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:50 pm 

Do any of you here own a 1st print Death Frost Doom?  If so, can you tell me if it is the same as the DFD printed for Labyrinth Lord or does it actually say First Print and For Lamentations of the Flame Princess on the back?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:52 pm 

My copy on the back cover says copyright 2009, but nothing about being a 1st print and it does not mention "For Lamentations of the Flame Princess" but lotfp is mentioned. Labyrinth Lord is referenced in the fine print on page 1, along with once again, the 2009 copyright date.

I got my copy from Noble Knight, they claimed it was a 1st printing, but that is no guarantee of correct info.

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 pm 

By the way, I lack the following LotFP products:

Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess
Green Devil Face #3
Green Devil Face #5
Tales of the Scarecrow (1st Pr)

If anyone has any to trade or sell, please PM me. Thank you.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:02 pm 

Ok great, thanks Stratochamp.  Someone posted one online they had recently acquired claiming it was from a print run prior to the LotFP first prints, but yours sounds like it is exactly the same.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:20 am 

LotFP is releasing 3 limited titles at GenCon this year (I've added them to my spreadsheet linked earlier in this thread). One is specifically for Ref Book backers.

Unfortunately I am not able to attend. Is anyone here going and willing to pick up copies of these, plus the LotFP show pamphlet?

I will make it worth your trouble.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:31 pm 

KilgoreX wrote in LotFP:LotFP is releasing 3 limited titles at GenCon this year (I've added them to my spreadsheet linked earlier in this thread). One is specifically for Ref Book backers.

Unfortunately I am not able to attend. Is anyone here going and willing to pick up copies of these, plus the LotFP show pamphlet?

I will make it worth your trouble.

Ditto!  Any fellow who can help us??
I will cover any cost and ideally help any collector's need if i can.
Ciaoo

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:51 am 

Howdy all,  this is a detail more than a question: i spotted this BIN @ NK:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Well,  iirc the real cover has the full title on the cover, not the acronym... Where does this cover come from?  Is it another printing?

Thanks and ciaoo

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:52 am 

I dont know if G+ posts can be linked in other websites,  however hereby a link to a brazilian fellow who created an "old style" zine dedicated to LotFP:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/10078532225 ... 621?cfem=1

Ciaoo

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:03 am 

aia wrote in LotFP:Howdy all,  this is a detail more than a question: i spotted this BIN @ NK:

Well,  iirc the real cover has the full title on the cover, not the acronym... Where does this cover come from?  Is it another printing?

Thanks and ciaoo

I was wondering about that too... I have two copies from last June, both are full-titles and say first printing/4000 copies.

I presume VAM are second printings?  Can anyone confirm?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:10 pm 

Personally I am assuming that Noble night did that all on their own because they did not want the full title to appear.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:29 am 

That version of the cover went out with the free rpg day packages so stores could display it for people to ask for the book rather than putting the books themselves on the table with the normal cover visible.  Raggi talked about that on his google+ or twitter accounts back before he had them printed up.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:25 am 

Interesting,  thanks.
Are these books or simple leaflets?  Sorry if i didnt understand properly but i missed the G+ post...

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:59 am 

The alternate covers?  From what I understood a leaflet, but I haven't seen one in person.

PreviousNext