LotFP
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:12 am 

Howdy all, in the recent past i failed a save and been charmed by this game... now, i have seveal items and would love to complete my collection.

What are the best places where to find hardcopies of this line of product? Any tips?

Is there anyone willing to trade/buy spare copies of these products?

Thanks a lot and ciaooo
axel

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:01 am 

Kingofpain89 backed the Kickstarter and several other people have been talking it up, but I can not recall who.  I do not believe supporters of the Kickstarter have received their product yet, so there may not be a lot of product out there to get, but this is mere speculation.  Good luck!   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 am 

aia wrote in LotFP:Howdy all, in the recent past i failed a save and been charmed by this game... now, i have seveal items and would love to complete my collection.

What are the best places where to find hardcopies of this line of product? Any tips?

Is there anyone willing to trade/buy spare copies of these products?

Thanks a lot and ciaooo
axel

From Pacesetter Games & Simulations, of course. I have several copies remaining from out OSR booth.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 am 

Bill, I don't see them listed on your PG&S site, perhaps you can list your remaining titles?

Aia, I got on board this Kickstarter for all the print copies and was glad to do so... I missed out on the last Kickstarter (but it wasn't KS - Crowdsource or something like that) and now have a hole in my LotFP collection that's likely to remain  :?

The LotFP site has only a few print products left, most are available pdf only.  I'd recommend picking up what you can while they're still available.
Lamentations of the Flame Princess

Noblekknight has several titles available but many of the prices are very 'robust' :)  The limited Joop van Oooms is there at $17.95, I'd recommend grabbing that while you can - that''ll be a $75 book once the new ones are gone.
Noble Knight Games Role Playing Games - Lamentations of the Flame Princess and Other OSR Compatible Products

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 am 

New product!

See here for print copies:

Lamentations of the Flame Princess

See here for the collectible one:

Tales of the Scarecrow (Print + PDF)

24 copies left as of right now, 4 euros to buy, authored by James Edward Raggi IV... get yours while you can :)

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in LotFP:See here for the collectible one:

Product not found!

24 copies left as of right now, 4 euros to buy, authored by James Edward Raggi IV... get yours while you can :)

Those 24 copies went quick.  I got the email this morning at work and put in my order during my lunch break.  I thought about waiting until I got home....glad I didn't.  :D

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:12 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote in LotFP:
Thunderdave wrote in LotFP:See here for the collectible one:

Product not found!

Those 24 copies went quick.  I got the email this morning at work and put in my order during my lunch break.  I thought about waiting until I got home....glad I didn't.  :D

dang! i missed that! is there any fellow here who got more than 1 copy and would be willing to trade/sell the extra copy with me?

thanks and ciaooo

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:18 am 

My apologies for the double post but i just wnated to make a point on the LotFP production as of today.

According to the searches this should be the complete list of LotFP printed products:

• Better than Any Man
  • Carcosa
  • Death Frost Doom
  • Death Love Doom
  • Fuck for Satan
  • Green Devil Face #1
  • Green Devil Face #2
  • Green Devil Face #3
  • Green Devil Face #5
  • Hammers of the God
  • Isle of the Unknown
  • Lamentations of the Flame Princess - Deluxe Edition
  • Lamentations of the Flame Princess - Grindhouse Edition
  • Lamentations of the Flame Princess - Wied Fantasy Role Playing Rules & Magic Book
  • No Dignity in Death - The Three Brides
  • People of Pembrooktonshire
  • Qelong
  • Tales of the Scarecrow
  • The God that crawls
  • The Grinding Gear
  • The Magnificent Joop van Ooms
  • The Monolith beyond Space and Time
  • The Seclusium of the Orphone of the Three Visions
  • Tower of the Stargazer
  • Vornheim
  • Weird New World
  • Dungeon of the Unknown*
  • Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess*
  • Tower of the Navelgazer*
  • Another Sh**** Adventure *

* TO BE PRINTED

Is this list complete or not?
Pls let me have your feedbacks.
Thanks and ciaooo

Last edited by aia on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:55 am 

Green Devil Face #4 was never a printed product, but GDF #5 was.

The printed versions of Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess and Dungeon of the Unknown have not yet been made (they will when Tower of the Navelgazer and Another Sh**** Adventure are ready).

Adventure #10 (crowdfunding exclusive) has been printed and is being packed into orders right now.

The first printing of the Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing Games was done by me fanzine style and sold like 20 copies or something before Goodman Games re-released it. Similarly, Green Devil Face #1 was formerly known as Fantasy F****** Vietnam and there were printed versions of that were made. (both were the year before LotFP officially started as a company so I don't know if those would count; if not, GDF#1 and #2 were also made before I knew I was going to be a "real" publisher.)

There were also various knickknacks that were printed but aren't actually books: The Vornheim A3 sheet that had bigger versions of the drop-die tables, the limited extra maps and mini-posters that accompanied both the Isle of the Unknown and Carcosa releases, plus all these monster cards and "corpse" card that I'm packing with crowdfunding orders right now, the Joop van Ooms poster, plus the new bookmarks.

(using *** because I don't think we're supposed to swear on here...)

WWW ICQ YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:13 am 

JimLotFP wrote in LotFP:Green Devil Face #4 was never a printed product, but GDF #5 was.

My apologies, i understood the other way wrong. I will update the list...

JimLotFP wrote in LotFP:The printed versions of Lamentations of the Gingerbread Princess and Dungeon of the Unknown have not yet been made (they will when Tower of the Navelgazer and Another Sh**** Adventure are ready).

Ah, ok: then i will correct the list for these titles as well... btw, is there a date for the release? will be sold on your store or distributed via crowfunding?

JimLotFP wrote in LotFP:Adventure #10 (crowdfunding exclusive) has been printed and is being packed into orders right now.

what's that? is there any ref on your website? are you ref to the "better than any man" crowfunding?

thanks and ciaooo

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:43 pm 

JimLotFP wrote in LotFP:Green Devil Face #4 was never a printed product, but GDF #5 was.

You really should reprint GD1-5 in print sometime, Jim.

JimLotFP wrote in LotFP:The first printing of the Random Esoteric Creature Generator for Classic Fantasy Role-Playing Games was done by me fanzine style and sold like 20 copies or something before Goodman Games re-released it. Similarly, Green Devil Face #1 was formerly known as Fantasy F****** Vietnam and there were printed versions of that were made. (both were the year before LotFP officially started as a company so I don't know if those would count; if not, GDF#1 and #2 were also made before I knew I was going to be a "real" publisher.)

I didn't realize that the printings of both were so limited, nor did I realize that FFV was the same as GDF#1.  Thanks!

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:28 pm 

Very obscure LotFP items...

Attachment:
DSCN0096.JPG
Attachment:
DSCN0097.JPG

I would also like to see GDF reprinted :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:41 pm 

Nice, Thunderdave:  my copy is #44 :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:14 pm 

Green Devil Face #4 was a printed product.. it was an exclusive add on for one of the Indigo projects (monothlith?).. I'm after one

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:21 pm 

beasterbrook wrote in LotFP:Green Devil Face #4 was a printed product.. it was an exclusive add on for one of the Indigo projects (monothlith?).. I'm after one

That was #5.

WWW ICQ YIM  

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:32 pm 

Ooopss.. yep your right;)  I'm still after one;)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:40 pm 

Me too :)

Anyone have a pic to share?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 pm 

grodog wrote in LotFP:Nice, Thunderdave:  my copy is #44 :D

Heck, I didnt even know those were numbered.  :lol:   I've got #32.

And I would definitely be keen on a reprint of GDF.  A beefed up compilation would be too cool.  :D

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Next