I removed NK from my ebay search
Author

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:08 am 

There is a big free listing week coming up on ebay starting in a few hours so it looks like NKgames took a big dump on the rpg category ahead of time. I was tired of wading through their sales post so I did an advanced search with NK excluded and the list of items for sale dropped by around 8,000

I knew they threw up tons of stuff, but 8,000 bin items is just astounding.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 pm 

Yeah, they're on my list of excludes - also some folks who do minis or dice only, troll and toad, etc.  Ends up dropping the total number of items by about 20-25% each day.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in I removed NK from my ebay search:Yeah, they're on my list of excludes - also some folks who do minis or dice only, troll and toad, etc.  Ends up dropping the total number of items by about 20-25% each day.

definitely Troll and Toad on an exclude, dice for me as well and minis  but too many of the mini posts just don't say that they are minis. I wish they had an block seller ability so that I wouldn't accidentally bid on something from a seller I want to avoid.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."