Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:15 am 

published in 2013

Shrink is not a condition

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:34 am 

stratochamp wrote in Revamping the Store...:published in 2013

...d'oh! then i missed it! it there any spare copy floating here at the acaeum?

Thanks
ciaooo

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:48 pm 

Thork N Hammer wrote in Revamping the Store...:...sort of.
After 5 years of trying to write things that might interest gamers, I am putting down the pen.
I have thinned out the inventory, keeping only those special items that some folks seem to like. But have removed half of what was there.
I will not be adding any more solo adventures to the store.
I am going to concentrate on a project that has long been on my mind, and that will likely require the rest of my time till I croak!  :lol:
I intend to draw upon all my written materials, and create a complete world much like MAR Barker did with EotPT, and like Bob Bedsloe and Bill Owen did with Judges Guild Fantasy Campaign.
Well, that's my plan, anyway.
I have always been appreciative of all of your support and encouragement. And I will continue to be a novice-collector, and hang around to see who's picked up what.
Till next time--keep on collecting.

This year has been the worst of my life. I won't go into the details. Suffice it to say that I have not been of a sound mind for 4 months, and at one point was wondering if I would even make it through.
I thought closing the store would solve everything, until one of the members' suggestion struck me deeply.
So, please forgive all my enigmatic ramblings. I have decided not to close the store, nor to stop writing.
Instead, I shall from henceforth, dedicate myself to being a better person. For my grandson.

"Here's to swimmin with bowl-legged wimin"

Last edited by Thork N Hammer on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:03 pm 

Do it for you, but we gamers and non-gamers alike will be the beneficiaries.

Shrink is not a condition

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:56 pm 

Well, without details, it is tough to help. But I read something in the Tribune today that might. To paraphrase:

Sometimes it just sucks. But that doesn't mean you do.

Take care,

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:01 am 

aia wrote in Revamping the Store...:
Thunderdave wrote in Revamping the Store...:Have we compiled a Thork-ography?  I'll start:

<CUT>

L. Allen / RC Pinnell The Menace Beneath Menesis numbered

:)  :)

arrr... i miss this one... when it has been published???

uhmmm... is there anyone out there who is willing to swap my "G4 - Le Chateau de le Reine des Géantes des Nuages" with this modules?
ciaooo

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 pm 

Thork N Hammer wrote in Revamping the Store...:
Thork N Hammer wrote in Revamping the Store...:...sort of.
After 5 years of trying to write things that might interest gamers, I am putting down the pen.
I have thinned out the inventory, keeping only those special items that some folks seem to like. But have removed half of what was there.
I will not be adding any more solo adventures to the store.
I am going to concentrate on a project that has long been on my mind, and that will likely require the rest of my time till I croak!  :lol:
I intend to draw upon all my written materials, and create a complete world much like MAR Barker did with EotPT, and like Bob Bedsloe and Bill Owen did with Judges Guild Fantasy Campaign.
Well, that's my plan, anyway.
I have always been appreciative of all of your support and encouragement. And I will continue to be a novice-collector, and hang around to see who's picked up what.
Till next time--keep on collecting.

This year has been the worst of my life. I won't go into the details. Suffice it to say that I have not been of a sound mind for 4 months, and at one point was wondering if I would even make it through.
I thought closing the store would solve everything, until one of the members' suggestion struck me deeply.
So, please forgive all my enigmatic ramblings. I have decided not to close the store, nor to stop writing.
Instead, I shall from henceforth, dedicate myself to being a better person. For my grandson.

Hey Thork/RC,

I just purchased all of the POD items you had listed in your Lulu shop ... for your grandson ;-)  Seriously though, I really do hope you continue. I'm sorry that I did not get on the Thork bandwagon earlier, but I just jumped in head first. If by chance you have some other copies of items that I'm missing from the ones that were NOT in the store, please let me know. I would hate to not have a complete series, if at all possible.

All my best - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:19 am 

Kudos to Rob who kindly provided me with the missing module!
Very very appreicated!
Hope to be your customer in the future!
ciaooo

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 pm 

is everything still in the store that was there before? have to see if I'm missing anything

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 pm 

beasterbrook wrote in Revamping the Store...:is everything still in the store that was there before? have to see if I'm missing anything

Brette:)

Almost everything is back in one form or another.

"Here's to swimmin with bowl-legged wimin"

Previous