North Texas Special Modules
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:46 pm 

Got mine the other day.  Everything arrived safe and sound.  Now, just need some time to sit down and read . . . .

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:46 am 

Got all my stuff, thanks Bill !!!

Jorge

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:21 pm 

Hey Bbarsh, I had a few questions on Pacesetter's 2013 NTRPG releases.  

You noted earlier up this thread (page 2) that S1 Edge of Shadow and V5 Palace of the Vampire Queen: Castle Blood were unnumbered.  What about V2 Palace of the Vampire Queen (9th print)?  

The V2 Palace of the Vampire Queen (9th print) announcement listed "A special insert details how to use this adventure with V4 The Misty Isles!"  Was this a separate sheet or contained within the module?  If inside the module, could you direct me to the page number?

V3 The Dwarven Glory and V4 The Misty Isles spec sheet listed a print run of 150 copies each.  Mine are both numbered X of 100.  Which number is correct?

V4 The Misty Isles announcement noted that "Each module includes an exclusive sneak peek at Pacesetter's AD&D conversion of each island."  I didn't notice anything that looked like a conversion.  Did I miss it?

Finally, do you mind sharing the final print run numbers of TM4 Return to the Forbidden City -- Tournament Version and A2 Sanctuary of the Slave Masters Playtest Version?

Thanks

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:54 am 

Avurax wrote in North Texas Special Modules:Hey Bbarsh, I had a few questions on Pacesetter's 2013 NTRPG releases.  

You noted earlier up this thread (page 2) that S1 Edge of Shadow and V5 Palace of the Vampire Queen: Castle Blood were unnumbered.  What about V2 Palace of the Vampire Queen (9th print)?  

The V2 Palace of the Vampire Queen (9th print) announcement listed "A special insert details how to use this adventure with V4 The Misty Isles!"  Was this a separate sheet or contained within the module?  If inside the module, could you direct me to the page number?

V3 The Dwarven Glory and V4 The Misty Isles spec sheet listed a print run of 150 copies each.  Mine are both numbered X of 100.  Which number is correct?

V4 The Misty Isles announcement noted that "Each module includes an exclusive sneak peek at Pacesetter's AD&D conversion of each island."  I didn't notice anything that looked like a conversion.  Did I miss it?

Finally, do you mind sharing the final print run numbers of TM4 Return to the Forbidden City -- Tournament Version and A2 Sanctuary of the Slave Masters Playtest Version?

Thanks

S3 and v5 not numbered

V3 and V4 100 copies. I have two of each left.

Conversion will be later products as noted within V4

TM4 printed 85 copies

A2 printed 90 copies

Sorry for short response as I am out of town with horrific internet service.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 pm 

Hi,

For the Red Queen modules what version of Gamma World, Top Secret and Boot Hill were these created for?

Thanks,
Peter

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm 

pcdorney wrote in North Texas Special Modules:Hi,

For the Red Queen modules what version of Gamma World, Top Secret and Boot Hill were these created for?

Thanks,
Peter

GW = first edition

TS = first editon, first print

BH = second edition

Hope that helps.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:01 pm 

Hi Bill, couple quick questions,

Did I miss TM3 or was that not produced?

Also, does TM4 have a four-digit code, for example I might guess 3004?

Thanks in advance!

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Previous