Order your NotBS "pre-pub" here!
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:19 pm 

burntwire brothers wrote in Order your NotBS "pre-pub" here!:Down to just one person who hasn't gotten back with me on payment/shipping.   :)

That would be me. Thanks for not giving my mods away, Devon! Man, I was at NTRPG Con, and didn't get to meet you. Smarmy pointed you out to me during the auction, but it ran late and I went directly into Jennell Jaquays' tunnels and trolls game. Which was rather wonderful, BTW.

Anyhoo, all paid up now. I hope to get back into my online life soon. For the moment though, am just barely keeping up with my real one. Thanks again for your patience!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:53 pm 

lucyjoyce wrote in Order your NotBS "pre-pub" here!:
burntwire brothers wrote in Order your NotBS "pre-pub" here!:Down to just one person who hasn't gotten back with me on payment/shipping.   :)

That would be me. Thanks for not giving my mods away, Devon! Man, I was at NTRPG Con, and didn't get to meet you. Smarmy pointed you out to me during the auction, but it ran late and I went directly into Jennell Jaquays' tunnels and trolls game. Which was rather wonderful, BTW.

Anyhoo, all paid up now. I hope to get back into my online life soon. For the moment though, am just barely keeping up with my real one. Thanks again for your patience!

No problem.  You should have your copies very soon.

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Previous