Manual of Aurania - contents
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:46 pm 

webrik33 wrote in Manual of Aurania - contents:warhouse on ebay has sold a few of these over the last few months. not sure if he has any left. I'm thinking he does but it's been awhile since I asked.

i think his sold in the $25-40 range. i was going to try to get one but just didn't have time to up the bid. oh well

Noble Knight use to have stacks of these, new in shrink for $18 - seems like they finally ran out (I remember them having 25+ copies) years ago.  Looks like the popularity of the thread over on OD&D coincides when NK ran out.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:31 am 

Mars wrote in Manual of Aurania - contents:It sounds like Zenopus might have a good line on a direct email address so if he doesn't respond to you, you might want to send him a message.

I just sent Daniel Wagner an email directing him to the post here, and I'll give Robert his email address if he is okay with that.

Mars wrote in Manual of Aurania - contents:Noble Knight use to have stacks of these, new in shrink for $18 - seems like they finally ran out (I remember them having 25+ copies) years ago.  Looks like the popularity of the thread over on OD&D coincides when NK ran out.

Yes, if you look back on the previous page I mentioned that NK sold out all of their stock after I made a post on my blog about the Manual with a link to NK. Sort of like the "Acaeum effect".  8)

Zenopus Archives website & blog: Exploring the Underworld of Holmes Basic D&D. Holmes Ref: Reference Sheets for Holmes Basic Referees, also compatible with OD&D plus the Greyhawk supplement

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:13 am 

Yes, I sent him a PM. And it's Ok if Zenopus sends him my email.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:52 am 

Bump for this topic and the relative book!

The Ruins of Murkhill - Original Dungeons & Dragons: The Manual of Aurania and its unpublished cousin the Libram of Aurania

Previous