Have you ever seen ... ?  (Questionable products topic)
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:41 pm 

Definitely Jon, it is exciting to find newly undiscovered items. However, its frustrating hearing rumors, etc that sometimes lead no where. Trust me, I've been pulling some hairs out trying to find some info about some Tolkien boargames.  You have a Compleat Necromancer eh? We'll have to see when we meet up :-D

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 7:43 pm 

JonOakes wrote:I'll bet my Compleat Necromancer on it!  :)
    :o    Ð

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 8:17 pm 

When we have the get together with everyone, DON'T hold anything back Jon! Bring out everything you have so we can see. No secrets and no hiding things. I want to pick you and the rest of the guys clean of all the non tsr items you/they may have.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:22 am 

Ok.. guys, just IN CASE you didn't get it.. the Compleat Necromancer thing was a joke.  I don't have one.  I don't even have 'The Complete Necromancer's Handbook'  And besides, my collection SUCKS compared to you guys!  Remember the best thing I can offer is comfortable couches and a wife who will bake us brownies!  But yeah, nothing will get held back... For the event I may build a massive pyramid of all my unpainted lead figures and wallpaper the living room with the covers of X1 Modules.  :D  :D

-------------------------------------------------

Previous