Center Stage Minis/Pacesetter Collaboration Part III
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm 

Hey Matt & Bill, sorry to resurrect this thread, but I'm almost 100% positive now that I never received the two that I paid for. I did an exhaustive search through my modules and the only ones I've come up with are the first two, and definitely no female or male giant mini's from this one either. I went back through my paypal and saw that I paid on Jan 27 2013 for two of them. I also went back through this thread and didn't see anywhere that I posted where I said I received them/thanks/etc. Also, the list on the 1st page of the thread never showed mine were shipped. Could you look through your list to see if these did in fact ship out?

edit: just wanted to make clear that the two modules I have in my possession are Part I and Part II and the mini's that came along with those, but nothing from Part III

Last edited by misterspock on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 pm 

In the same way, no news since my email on May 05...

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:17 pm 

Actually, I'm in the same boat too.

I heard back from Matt S. who promised he'd get me a CS1 out but I never received it. He also mentioned they were having a new one come out this month but I may hold of on that one. LOL

My order number is 128. It is showing shipped as well.

Thanks.

Carpe DM!

Last edited by cdenham on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 am 

I was curious too when you look back at your files on what previously shipped...are there any modules left/unaccounted for? Do you still have a stack of these modules available? I'm wondering if there are others on the list from the first page that never received theirs either (and forgot about it, like me). That list still shows a little under twenty as not having shipped. Maybe each of the buyers should be pm'd or they could reply/post so that we all know who's left on the list as not having received the modules. Hopefully that would jive with however many modules/mini's you have on hand?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:22 am 

I'm in if there iareany left.. for some reason my name isn't there.. very untypical of me;).. Must have missed it..

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:31 pm 

Still waiting on four mini/mod combos form January 2013... I'd like a refund please.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:24 am 

are these sellers on the site here? I hope it not's something where Matt sold off inventory that was due to those of us who had purchased
and never received...

** expired/removed eBay auction **

This one too..

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

does anyone know whether these have been up on ebay a long time? I never would have thought to look since I thought they were pretty much all accounted for from the ones we all bought (but not yet received)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:09 am 

With CSM's issues of closing its doors and filing bankruptcy, I don't think he had a fire sale. If he did, I did not get the message.

But, as I posted previously, I am working on a solution, but it is not going to happen fast. There is a process and it is not a quick one.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:48 am 

I sold some extra copies of CSM figs I had last year, so no telling if these are just people selling off old inventory or what.  I doubt Matt is selling off anything right now if he is under bankruptcy proceedings.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:09 pm 

Badmike wrote in Center Stage Minis/Pacesetter Collaboration Part III:I sold some extra copies of CSM figs I had last year, so no telling if these are just people selling off old inventory or what.  I doubt Matt is selling off anything right now if he is under bankruptcy proceedings.

Mike B.

I've been following this on the Reaper forums. Here is some of what I have gathered;

1). Demons & Devils miniatures were still being sold on the CSM website as of Feb 03 2015. The minis from the kickstarter have been continuously sold at retail since they were produced even before they began shipping in limited quantities to backers.

2). It is unknown if bankruptcy has actually been filed.

3). During bankruptcy proceedings the attorney can still liquidate assets as most creditors are interested in cash and not stock.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:53 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote in Center Stage Minis/Pacesetter Collaboration Part III:
Badmike wrote in Center Stage Minis/Pacesetter Collaboration Part III:I sold some extra copies of CSM figs I had last year, so no telling if these are just people selling off old inventory or what.  I doubt Matt is selling off anything right now if he is under bankruptcy proceedings.

Mike B.

3). During bankruptcy proceedings the attorney can still liquidate assets as most creditors are interested in cash and not stock.

Lets not put 100% faith in what people say on various forums and social media as far as CSM goes. The vast majority of the "talk" is speculation laden with extreme animosity.

However, regarding the above. Any money acquired from selling assets MUST be used to pay creditors OR the impending bankruptcy may be affected. Contrary to public perception, a bankruptcy is not a panacea for criminal behavior. In fact, it is the opposite. ALL the financial aspects of CSM will be examined before the bankruptcy is discharged. Judges generally do not approve of fraud in a bankruptcy case.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:52 pm 

Thanks for still working on that Bill. I really do appreciate that.

The one thing that obviously bothers me is that there seemed to have been plenty of these modules (approximately 50? since half were sold on this thread originally) and apparently the accompanying miniatures sitting around with Matt a long time before the CSM bankruptcy news on Kickstarter. Matt knew about the handful of orders (I'm not exactly sure how many) that were never shipped for at least a year and some months in a few of the cases. There just can't be any good excuse for not having shipped those out and instead having sold off the remainder+their mini's to other companies. They were already paid for and produced probably two years ago now.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:17 pm 

just a quick followup which I don't recall seeing the last time I checked, but Noble Knight has "more than 10" available.

Cold Day in Hell, A w/Frost Giant Miniature

I wonder where they got them from and how long they've had them for sale?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:27 pm 

:(

No news from Matt, Bill?

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:48 pm 

misterspock wrote in Center Stage Minis/Pacesetter Collaboration Part III:are these sellers on the site here? I hope it not's something where Matt sold off inventory that was due to those of us who had purchased
and never received...

I've bought from dzur2003 before (her name's Margaret Lasater and she's in College Station, TX), and I don't think she's associated with CSM directly.  She does buy up figures and lots and such, so she likely picked up the CSM minis from that kind of transaction.  She has had CSM minis for awhile, so I don't think they were recently dumped on her as part of clearance, for example.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:10 pm 

This one really upsets, far more than say a Kickstarter gone south. Matt Solarz was a respected member of this forum and our community and he f**ked me for 120 bucks.

Life goes on I suppose but what a lowlife.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:42 pm 

misterspock wrote in Center Stage Minis/Pacesetter Collaboration Part III:just a quick followup which I don't recall seeing the last time I checked, but Noble Knight has "more than 10" available.

Cold Day in Hell, A w/Frost Giant Miniature

I wonder where they got them from and how long they've had them for sale?

No idea. It is my understanding that Matt does not have the miniatures in stock. I am working on getting the molds, but the bankruptcy makes this a slow process. The modules are another story and I think I can get the remaining stock. Hopefully, I will have some news on that by the end of the weekend.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:35 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Center Stage Minis/Pacesetter Collaboration Part III:This one really upsets, far more than say a Kickstarter gone south. Matt Solarz was a respected member of this forum and our community and he f**ked me for 120 bucks.

Life goes on I suppose but what a lowlife.

Dave,
Don't give up yet. I know that does not help right now, but I might just get this fixed.

PreviousNext