The Cataclysm is Here...
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 14 of 20123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 181920
Author

Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:16 pm 

I'm pretty sure that's a limited-edition lemur.

Foul

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:55 pm 

Great to see these delivering.  :D

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:28 am 

aia wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:
...was the cat included as a stretch goal?

CATaclysm

Ok, I'll see myself out...

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:41 pm 

I do not believe these sets are complete.  Many of us paid extra money to have "contributor adventures" printed.  I sent in an adventure but my sets do not have "contributor adventures."  Wondering if any of yours do?

Martin

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:14 pm 

Does anyone know WHY this has become suck a cluster&#*@?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:13 pm 

Deadlord wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:Does anyone know WHY this has become suck a cluster&#*@?

Because Bill is bad at this and people kept enabling him by continuing to buy his products.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:15 pm 

Prufrock wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:I do not believe these sets are complete.  Many of us paid extra money to have "contributor adventures" printed.  I sent in an adventure but my sets do not have "contributor adventures."  Wondering if any of yours do?

Martin

Martin,

I'm not sure if those were part of a higher-donation level....

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:28 am 

Prufrock wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:I do not believe these sets are complete.  Many of us paid extra money to have "contributor adventures" printed.  I sent in an adventure but my sets do not have "contributor adventures."  Wondering if any of yours do?

Martin

I believe, from the Kickstarter comments they are still in progress....

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:31 am 

TheHistorian wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:
Because Bill is bad at this and people kept enabling him by continuing to buy his products.

And he kept punting out new stuff while stiffing the backers who set him up with over $15K which was also so wrong
But don't worry, it's all on him, as he keeps reminding us. Because that makes it so much better. And it's not like we know that, because it's clearly no-one else's fault! :roll:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:20 am 

ashmire13 wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:
And he kept punting out new stuff while stiffing the backers who set him up with over $15K which was also so wrong
But don't worry, it's all on him, as he keeps reminding us. Because that makes it so much better. And it's not like we know that, because it's clearly no-one else's fault! :roll:

'Buying' is a strong term for what we have been doing as it infers a deal of some sort.  I sent him money about 5 years ago for some mod or other.  Nothing turned up...ever.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:05 am 

Quote -
The Cataclysm is Here...

It clearly fecking isn't.

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:36 pm 

Well my set finally arrived...  The 6+ year delay will never be acceptable, but I'm thankful for finally getting something or the $65 I contributed to the project.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:03 am 

FOr those not on the KS mailing lists, the latest update is standard but here goes...

"After missing my save versus real life work for the past month and half, I am finally home and back at it. Unfortunately, the New Year (well, just before that), brought some unexpected travel for work. I have been home for a day or two and did manage to get quite a few Cataclysm sets out. But there are still 10-20 left to go; a number that includes those who I still need address confirmations, members who are no longer KS members, etc. However, I expect to be through all that by the end of next weekend. You may have already replied to an address email, I just have catch up on emails.  

So here is where we are in a nutshell. Most sets have been sent out; including a bunch that went out last Saturday when I was home for a day. I have about 200 emails to catch up on as I have not had much ability to access personal email and internet for most of the last month. This includes PMs, etc. I have tried to filter through based on subject line, but it's going to take me a day or two to get through them all.

All that said, I expect to be at 100% fulfillment (minus collaborator book, see below) within the next 10-14 days. If you have not received your set, tracking/mailing confirmation by that point, please reach out to me via email, pm, or phone (yes, my phone number is below).

Collaborator Book

I have sent an email today for the production house to release the books to me. I had them held up because I did not want them showing up while I was not home. I expect to have them late this coming week give or take a day. They will ship immediately after I receive them.

Collaborators

If you sent an adventure in, you will receive your designer copies with your actual collaborator book. You will receive three copies. Other collaborators (NPCs, monsters) will receive their art piece shortly.

So in summation, this project is finally near the end. I want to sincerely thank everyone for their patience and for kind words I have received via email and pms. I am more than humbled by these messages. "

Still 10-20 despite many going out recently, but hey ho. Looks like you'll finally get 90% of it and then just maybe 6months to eternity for your collaborator books

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:08 pm 

ashmire13 wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:I expect to be at 100% fulfillment within the next 10-14 years.

FTFY

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16 pm 

:lol:  thanks

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:48 am 

When 6+ years have passed and you have ripped off hundreds of people for thousands of dollars, you know what you do? You take vacation time from work and GET IT DONE.
I'm shocked that anyone is still speaking to him. He's lucky he hasn't been slapped with a lawsuit. And did someone say he is still selling material?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:09 am 

Not keeping notes but yes, he has been selling some stuff on at least one of the Facebook groups. I always assumed it was to get some cash in to post a few more boxes. (Hard not to be cynical about this product after all these years).

To be honest, I would actually have quite liked a copy. I am a bit gunshy of kickstarter so I thought I might just buy one "retail" after the kickstarter finished. Guess that's never going to be a thing, but it really should have been.

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:44 pm 

Thanks folks for posting the info. My address has changed since the KS. So I am trying to keep up with the status here. Haven't received responses to PM's to Bill yet, so just waiting in that.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 14 of 20123 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 181920