The Cataclysm is Here...
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:58 am 

Might as well note this here, too.

I have set aside the next three weeks to get various issues resolved on some back orders, etc. The last three months have been a blitz and I am now taking the holidays to get outstanding issues fixed.

Much of that time is devoted to getting Cataclysm ready for shipping per the latest update. I am also pouring through weeks of emails.

That said, if you have a specific issue, send me an email, text, or facebook message. You can call also, and I will always answer or call you back asap. I will still most likely ask you to shoot me a message of some type - relying on my memory is not a great idea.

As always I greatly appreciate your patience and support.

Respectfully,
Bill Barsh

[email protected]
facebook: Pacesetter Games & Simulations

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:56 pm 

Bill,

hermit / Jeremy posted in another thread about needing your help on his oustanding orders.

Private Sales and Sellers

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:26 pm 

Thanks, Mike.

Contact made. I never would have seen that.

Bill

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:22 pm 

replying here from the other thread..

bbarsh wrote in Need Scan of 1973 Gen Con Program:If you can wait about three weeks, I'll send you one. I'm away as usual...

on December 11

Shipping Update

All AD&D Cataclysm versions will be shipped out the week of January 9-15. This includes those that have and have not received the partial shipments to date. Additional partial shipments will go out December 16-18.

All S&W Cataclysm versions will be shipped out the week of January 16-22.

On to the miniatures issue. There is simply no way to get the original figures produced and shipped in any sort of coherent time frame. Therefore, you may select ANY figures worth up to $10 from the pacesettergames.com website using the coupon code CAT01. When selecting shipping method, please select PDF. The figure(s) will be included with your Cataclysm shipment. You must make your selection by December 31. I should have the coupon code up sometime today (it sometimes takes a few hours for the code to become active).

I will send out an email to this effect and a reminder in about a week.

Some of the figures on the site have limited quantities available. Also, if you prefer not to order miniatures, you can select any of our products. The code is not exclusive to miniatures.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

PS: I have set some time aside over the holidays to get more PDFs out.

Coupon Code: CAT01 = $10 credit toward any item at pacesettergames.com
Shipping Method: Select PDF (this sets your shipping at $0).

I thought the Cataclysm AD&D sets were being shipped out all this week through the 15th (Monday)? And were any of the partial AD&D sets shipped out in December?
Are all the dates pushed back again?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:01 am 

To be fair Nov 3 or 4 is the target date for ALL sets to be out,or maybe it was August 20th, or even it wouldn't get to the end of 2016 without the entire thing out the door.
Perhaps May 2013 was a little ambitious or perhaps it was the wrinkle of using material in collaboration with backers.

Bill must be at home now as he is posting items for sale on Facebook and we know that he doesn't like to use the internet away from home because of his deplorable luck in being hacked.

As projects go I think this will certainly get out, but I would imagine not many organisations would be too willing to have their name attached to a Pacesetter Kickstater in future.

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 pm 

gyg wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:To be fair Nov 3 or 4 is the target date for ALL sets to be out,or maybe it was August 20th, or even it wouldn't get to the end of 2016 without the entire thing out the door.
Perhaps May 2013 was a little ambitious or perhaps it was the wrinkle of using material in collaboration with backers.

Bill must be at home now as he is posting items for sale on Facebook and we know that he doesn't like to use the internet away from home because of his deplorable luck in being hacked.

As projects go I think this will certainly get out, but I would imagine not many organisations would be too willing to have their name attached to a Pacesetter Kickstater in future.

Thanks for the kind words and YES...I really screwed up the time it would take to do this project and it didn't help that I have modified and expanded it. That said, its wrapping up.
As a side note, I am actually in Alabama for work but I brought everything with me and I having the new books shipped here.

Thanks,
Bill

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:56 pm 

bbarsh wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:
gyg wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:To be fair Nov 3 or 4 is the target date for ALL sets to be out,or maybe it was August 20th, or even it wouldn't get to the end of 2016 without the entire thing out the door.

Thanks for the kind words and YES...I really screwed up the time it would take to do this project and it didn't help that I have modified and expanded it. That said, its wrapping up.
As a side note, I am actually in Alabama for work but I brought everything with me and I having the new books shipped here.

Thanks,
Bill

On the bright side, by the time we do get this, it will be considered an artifact/relic, and will be worth a lot of money to collectors since Bill will never do a project like this again...  

[rimshot]

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:03 am 

Bill,
please give us an update on this. Are all the AD&D sets shipped now? I haven't received any shipping notifications. I asked around and I haven't heard of anyone else receiving notifications.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:34 am 

I contacted Bill yesterday via text, and he advised that he was still shipping ad&d sets this week. I have also not received a shipping notification.

Jorge

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:43 am 

I have not received a shipping notice either.  

Martin

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:49 pm 

Add me to the "not received any notification" chorus.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:21 pm 

I got a shipping notification a few days back...but not sure what it is for. Not sure if I bought anything from him on Facebook recently....but he is alive I guess :)

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:34 am 

I've still had no contact and have no idea if anything has been shipped.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:59 pm 

nothing either.

Lordan wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:I got a shipping notification a few days back...but not sure what it is for. Not sure if I bought anything from him on Facebook recently....but he is alive I guess :)

did you receive something last month?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:35 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote in The Cataclysm is Here...:I've still had no contact and have no idea if anything has been shipped.

The international orders are all going out in about 10-14 days. We are doing them all in one shot due to the fact we have S&W and AD&D orders.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:46 am 

Great news! Thanks Bill. I'll PM you.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:31 am 

Has anybody received this yet?

I don't understand how Bill has produced and delivered other products for various conventions and such while this this project continues to linger. Disappointing to say the least.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:33 pm 

I have never received anything other than PDFs.

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

PreviousNext