Raymond E. Feist game supplement valuation?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:30 pm 

Hey all,

I have a vg condition copy of something called "Tulan of the Isles" by Mikidemia Press, c. 1981, written by Raymond E. Feist & Stephen Abrams.  It's a city supplement, one 54-page A4 booklet, with loose fold-out map.  Some investigation shows me there's 2 editions of it, but I'm unsure which this is.

At any rate, Wayne's World of Books and Nobleknight put it ranging anywhere from $75-$150, so if someone could lend some guidance...?

Oh and I am looking to sell it, so if someone wants to see it I'll post photos.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:50 pm 

There are two editions by Midkemia (and a later printing by Chaosium).  You can see the Midkemia ones here:  http://www.crydee.com/raymond-feist/gam ... emia-press  (bottom of page and click on to page two).  Differentiating should be as easy as looking to see if it says Revised Edition on the cover or not.

My price estimate would be somewhere around $30.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, Pendragon, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based, CoC, Runequest

Planning: BRP/Harn

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:51 pm 

TheHistorian wrote:There are two editions by Midkemia (and a later printing by Chaosium).  You can see the Midkemia ones here:  http://www.crydee.com/raymond-feist/games/paper-based/midkemia-press  (bottom of page and click on to page two).  Differentiating should be as easy as looking to see if it says Revised Edition on the cover or not.

My price estimate would be somewhere around $30.

Thanks; these look to be "1st edition", not revised.