The former Non-TSR Recent Fun Finds Thread
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 25 of 114123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 112113114
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:32 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:Very nice Role Aids pickup!

Can anyone tell me what Nanorien Stones is about?  (Other than the stones, themselves, that is....)

Blurb: 'Venture to the Elemental Planes and battle exotic dangers to save a kingdom.'

ShaneG.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:14 pm 

Hope it is complete. I am thinking it should have gone for more...probably would have if they had put Elric or Stormbringer in the titel instead of Hawkmoon....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8810214726

Actually not in digging deeper. The seller had Hawkmoon and it went for $16.51 or the like....go figure

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:29 pm 

I'm not having good luck with the Stormbringer boxed sets.  I just got a first edition box that was real heavy...because it had tons of photocopies inside and a mint copy of Stormbringer 4th Edition, with map still inside the back cover.

The first edition box also came with a thick, first edition booklet...but none of the other original materials from the set.

The goofstick seller even taped the box shut before shipping it!

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:08 pm 

Been looking for this loose leaf Gamelords Thieves Guild #5 off and on for a while now. Plus its in the original ziplock bag.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8804534786

ShaneG.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:15 pm 

Plaag wrote:Been looking for this loose leaf Gamelords Thieves Guild #5 off and on for a while now. Plus its in the original ziplock bag.

ShaneG.

And I thought I had a deal...bought mine because I was not sure how many pages it is supposed to have. Kind of hoping there are more than one sets here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWN:IT

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:35 pm 

Marlith wrote:
Plaag wrote:Been looking for this loose leaf Gamelords Thieves Guild #5 off and on for a while now. Plus its in the original ziplock bag.

ShaneG.

And I thought I had a deal...bought mine because I was not sure how many pages it is supposed to have. Kind of hoping there are more than one sets here....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWN:IT

Yeah I had seen that auction. Hope it turns out that way.
If you need to know what pages go with any of the Thieves Guild products just ask.

ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:47 pm 

its not often i manage to persuade anyone to BIN an item rather than auction it, but did manage it this time:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

as there were no bids at the very early time, i didnt deem there to be a problem, so went for it!

yes indeed i am VERY happy with these. print version doesnt matter. i would just like 1 of each issue released.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:53 pm 

*wonders whether Al knows how much those issues normally go for* ;)

What d'ya mean "print version", btw? :P

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:26 am 

faro wrote:*wonders whether Al knows how much those issues normally go for* ;)

What d'ya mean "print version", btw? :P

well how much DO they go for? would be very interested to know really, but tbh i dont really care how much they are worth, i just want a run of all the issues. the seller was in liverpool anyway, so we all stick together :D

beholder is prb my fave fanzine so am more than happy to get some i dont have :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:15 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:but tbh i dont really care how much they are worth

Thought I said "go for", not "($) worth". ;)

Those are somewhat rarer than the original TBHs, tbh: strongly suspect there was only one print of each, whilst the others were still being reprinted through those dates.
(Mike might still know the answer to that, if anyone managed to obtain his email address whilst he graced us with his presence...).

killjoy32 wrote:, i just want a run of all the issues... beholder is prb my fave fanzine so am more than happy to get some i dont have :)

:)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:47 pm 

well i offered her what i thought was a fair price anyway and was accepted right away so both parties very happy - which is the main thing i think.

what do they normally go for ? i think i have only seen 26 - dont think i have ever seen the others.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:08 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:what do they normally go for ? i think i have only seen 26 - dont think i have ever seen the others.

That was the latest single issue, yes. In which case you'll remember the price that went for. ;)
(Rather too high, IMHO).

killjoy32 wrote:well i offered her what i thought was a fair price anyway and was accepted right away so both parties very happy - which is the main thing i think.

Well, it certainly ain't comparable with both parties being "very happy" with $50 for an instant woodgrain sale. ^^

I'm really going to have to dig those issues out again at some point; have been wanting to read them several times, recently. There is another box here, somewhere, and I recently found the list of 'zines I had towards the end of uni (i.e. after a few dozen had "walked"). Should have about half the TASs, too. Definitely still "good stuff", IIRC.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:15 am 

faro wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:what do they normally go for ? i think i have only seen 26 - dont think i have ever seen the others.

That was the latest single issue, yes. In which case you'll remember the price that went for. ;)
(Rather too high, IMHO).

killjoy32 wrote:well i offered her what i thought was a fair price anyway and was accepted right away so both parties very happy - which is the main thing i think.

Well, it certainly ain't comparable with both parties being "very happy" with $50 for an instant woodgrain sale. ^^

I'm really going to have to dig those issues out again at some point; have been wanting to read them several times, recently. There is another box here, somewhere, and I recently found the list of 'zines I had towards the end of uni (i.e. after a few dozen had "walked"). Should have about half the TASs, too. Definitely still "good stuff", IIRC.

Speaking of Beholder I just posted a link to an auction with #6 in it. It is mixed in with three other zines so it can't show a true issue price but with proper exposure it might give someone an idea as to value.

Behold The Arctopus: Music | eBay

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:11 am 

Marlith wrote:Speaking of Beholder I just posted a link to an auction with #6 in it. It is mixed in with three other zines so it can't show a true issue price but with proper exposure it might give someone an idea as to value.

Probably won't help since it's the second-least "valuable" item in that bundle.

Now, the only decision is whether I should bother posting  twenty "interesting items" on /two/ threads to cover this up, or not? ^^

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:28 am 

faro wrote:
Marlith wrote:Speaking of Beholder I just posted a link to an auction with #6 in it. It is mixed in with three other zines so it can't show a true issue price but with proper exposure it might give someone an idea as to value.

Probably won't help since it's the second-least "valuable" item in that bundle.

Now, the only decision is whether I should bother posting  twenty "interesting items" on /two/ threads to cover this up, or not? ^^

man that was quiet for ages *grrr* oh well guess this will hurt again :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:04 am 

The all seeing Eye. (and I'm helping to bury it :wink: )

ShaneG.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:42 am 

yes i think burying is a good thing :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:52 am 

Yeah, so you seen that auction for some Fantasy Master books: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8815196832
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8815198161
:wink:

ShaneG.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 25 of 114123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 112113114