Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 55 of 60123 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 585960
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:42 am 

grodog wrote in Kickstarter projects:
I missed this note, Mark:  how were you involved with the project?

Allan.

I'm the project manager, and am writing several sections of the manuscript.  I understand that one can make a fortune writing for a game company, right?

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:37 am 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:
I'm the project manager, and am writing several sections of the manuscript.  I understand that one can make a fortune writing for a game company, right?

Yes, you start with two fortunes and when you're done, you have one fortune.  :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:20 pm 

Chainsaw wrote in Kickstarter projects:Yes, you start with two fortunes and when you're done, you have one fortune.  :)

If you're lucky, of course:  you're more likely to have -1 fortunes or -4 fortunes depending on how the KS stretch goals were defined ;)

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:27 pm 

grodog wrote in Kickstarter projects:
If you're lucky, of course:  you're more likely to have -1 fortunes or -4 fortunes depending on how the KS stretch goals were defined ;)

:lol:

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:41 am 

I'm backing this Kickstarter, as they successfully ran a 12-year campaign with their previous campaign (which I participated in).

Kickstarter

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:03 pm 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:All right, I don't usually like plugging my own stuff, but here goes.

Kickstarter

This is Bill Webb's campaign world, home of Rappan Athuk, Slumbering Tsar, Stoneheart Valley, Barakus, the Blight, etc., etc.  I'm the project manager, and this thing is going to be enormous and awesome.  And there's only six hours left to pledge.  If you haven't, go and take a look.  If you don't already own everything that Frog God Games has ever produced, the stretch goals reflect hundreds of dollars of value in PDFs.  And that's in addition to the book, which will be thick enough to stop small caliber arms fire at close range.

Thanks for considering backing, I appreciate it.

I backed this but having changed my bank recently, the payment wasn't completed and I've only just seen  :roll:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:22 am 

Necrotic Gnome's Kickstarter for Old School Essentials (the retroclone formerly known as B/X Essentials) is off to a very promising start:

Kickstarter

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:45 am 

ashmire13 wrote in Kickstarter projects:I backed this but having changed my bank recently, the payment wasn't completed and I've only just seen  :roll:

Not sure if you can fix that through Kickstarter.  If not, email Zach at [email protected].  If you don't hear back from him (he isn't always the best at checking emails), send me a PM.

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:00 pm 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:
Not sure if you can fix that through Kickstarter.  If not, email Zach at [email protected].  If you don't hear back from him (he isn't always the best at checking emails), send me a PM.

PM sent

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:56 am 

What about this???

Kickstarter

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:25 pm 

aia wrote in Kickstarter projects:What about this???

Kickstarter

Dude...

I remember when Elf was a class.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:55 pm 

Adventures in Austerion (AiA) by De Architecturart (illustrations by Guillaume Tavernier and game design by me)

AiA is a fantasy role-playing game. Mainly designed to dungeon crawling in the continent of Austerion. It may be played in fast-paced sessions of 2 or 3 hours, even without any preparation. It relies on a mix of classical RPG rules and boardgame mechanisms such as tiles (modular battlemap), event and item cards and tokens…
It will be launched on june 3rd and will be released in English and in French.

There is a video presenting Adventures in Austerion in my signature :)

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Last edited by lokiwookie on Thu May 30, 2019 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:13 am 

How about some gemstone dice to play Dungeons and Dragons with? Although you should probably not roll stone as it tends to break and damage things.. still cool.

Kickstarter

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:40 am 

paulrichards1203 wrote in Kickstarter projects:How about some gemstone dice to play Dungeons and Dragons with? Although you should probably not roll stone as it tends to break and damage things.. still cool.

Kickstarter

Looks cool - wish I didn't have to many dice already.  :lol:

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:37 pm 

Adventures in Austerion Kickstarter is launched. And you can use the tiles with D&D as well ;)

Kickstarter

June 3rd - June 28th
Released in English and in French.

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:Adventures in Austerion (AiA) by De Architecturart (illustrations by Guillaume Tavernier and game design by Géraud G)

AiA is a fantasy role-playing game. Mainly designed to dungeon crawling in the continent of Austerion. It may be played in fast-paced sessions of 2 or 3 hours, even without any preparation. It relies on a mix of classical RPG rules and boardgame mechanisms such as tiles (modular battlemap), event and item cards and tokens…

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:41 am 

Mhhh... AiA... This name is awesome!!!  :D

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 am 

aia wrote in Kickstarter projects:Mhhh... AiA... This name is awesome!!!  :D

Ahah, when I added the acronym here, I have immediately thought of you! :)
Now, you have to be a backer! ;)

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 am 

Legendary Games has launched and funded The Ultimate Kingdoms and are now unlocking stretch goals! These kingdom building rules for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and DnD 5E compile over 400 pages of our best-selling Ultimate line to bring you an awesome array of options for your characters outside of dungeon delving, including: Kingdoms, Ultimate Rulership, Ultimate Battle, Ultimate War, Ultimate Factions, Ultimate Relationships, Ultimate Strongholds, Ultimate Ships, Ultimate Commander, Ultimate Armies, and more!

Players can rise up and claim their crowns, build castles and conquer kingdoms of their own, with palace intrigue, factions, relationships, armies, conquest, and more!

Stretch Goals include new art, more content, and celebrity authors including Alyssa Faden, Jaym Gates, Ed Geenwood, Allen Hammack, Chris A. Jackson, Karyn Willow Logan, Nicolas Logue, Ari Marmell, Richard Pett, Stephen Radney-MacFaraland, Sean K Reynolds, Robert Schwalb, Owen Stephens, Elisa Teague, and more!

Pledge today as this Kickstarter ends July 3rd!
kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames ... ref=edpe4c

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 55 of 60123 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 585960