Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 54 of 60123 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 585960
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:26 pm 

Legendary Games is excited to present MYTHIC MANIA 2 KICKSTARTER, which funded in just 4 hours and has already tripled its funding goal and then some!
We've already SEVEN stretch goals, adding new mythic feats, spells, class features, monsters, and more to the Mythic Character Codex and Mythic Monster Manual 2, and we've just posted up even more new stretch goals, including mythic prestige classes, villain material, and mythic rules for kingdom-building and mass combat from our partners at Rogue Genius Games! Get on board the mythic train today and vote for which of YOUR favorite monsters will make it into the final book! Spread the word about Mythic Mania 2!!! https://kck.st/2La2JEt

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:28 pm 

Again, your only posts are self-aggrandizing attempts at sales. Would you care to contribute in some other way?

Shrink is not a condition

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:16 pm 

Saw this one out in the wild today (from Pacesetter games)

Kickstarter

Well, we land in barren fields
On the Arizona plains

Publisher of AFS Magazine, 'Pulp literature meets old school gaming'  Halls of Tizun Thane

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:22 am 

Scalydemon wrote in Kickstarter projects:Saw this one out in the wild today (from Pacesetter games)

Kickstarter

With any crowdfunding program, there is the risk of being late on delivery. T

Um... yeah...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:29 pm 

I was curious how I have been doing with crowdfunded projects. These aren't all RPG-related, but most are.

My current Kickstarter/IndieGoGo/Ulule stats:

Backed: 109
Fulfilled: 69
Partially fulfilled (confident about the rest): 15
Partially fulfilled (not confident about the rest): 2
Running late (confident): 14
Running late (not confident): 0
Not yet due: 5
Refunded: 1
Total failure: 3

That's actually pretty good. 4-6 negatives out of 109 is a very low failure rate.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:36 am 

There is a new Kickstarter for a D&D Cartoon?

Already over 6 million by now...?

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:39 am 

All right, I don't usually like plugging my own stuff, but here goes.

Kickstarter

This is Bill Webb's campaign world, home of Rappan Athuk, Slumbering Tsar, Stoneheart Valley, Barakus, the Blight, etc., etc.  I'm the project manager, and this thing is going to be enormous and awesome.  And there's only six hours left to pledge.  If you haven't, go and take a look.  If you don't already own everything that Frog God Games has ever produced, the stretch goals reflect hundreds of dollars of value in PDFs.  And that's in addition to the book, which will be thick enough to stop small caliber arms fire at close range.

Thanks for considering backing, I appreciate it.

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:57 pm 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:All right, I don't usually like plugging my own stuff, but here goes.

Kickstarter

This is Bill Webb's campaign world, home of Rappan Athuk, Slumbering Tsar, Stoneheart Valley, Barakus, the Blight, etc., etc.  I'm the project manager, and this thing is going to be enormous and awesome.  And there's only six hours left to pledge.  If you haven't, go and take a look.  If you don't already own everything that Frog God Games has ever produced, the stretch goals reflect hundreds of dollars of value in PDFs.  And that's in addition to the book, which will be thick enough to stop small caliber arms fire at close range.

I am glad you said something about this, I just about forgot, got my pledge in less than one hour before the deadline  :D

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:11 pm 

Good luck Bracton!

I just received Bones 4 :)  I had look back on my past pledges, since I backed Cataclysm I've also received Bones 3, Bones 2, & Bones 1. But that's ok because I'm expecting a stamps.com email any day now.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:32 pm 

Blackmoor wrote in Kickstarter projects:
I am glad you said something about this, I just about forgot, got my pledge in less than one hour before the deadline  :D

Thanks, Jeff, much appreciated.  And you're going to like this one.

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:38 pm 

Just popping by to share: Here are some gruesome dice for campaign play if anyone's interested!

Kickstarter

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:11 am 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:
Thanks, Jeff, much appreciated.  And you're going to like this one.

I missed this note, Mark:  how were you involved with the project?

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:42 am 

grodog wrote in Kickstarter projects:
I missed this note, Mark:  how were you involved with the project?

Allan.

I'm the project manager, and am writing several sections of the manuscript.  I understand that one can make a fortune writing for a game company, right?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:37 am 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:
I'm the project manager, and am writing several sections of the manuscript.  I understand that one can make a fortune writing for a game company, right?

Yes, you start with two fortunes and when you're done, you have one fortune.  :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:20 pm 

Chainsaw wrote in Kickstarter projects:Yes, you start with two fortunes and when you're done, you have one fortune.  :)

If you're lucky, of course:  you're more likely to have -1 fortunes or -4 fortunes depending on how the KS stretch goals were defined ;)

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:27 pm 

grodog wrote in Kickstarter projects:
If you're lucky, of course:  you're more likely to have -1 fortunes or -4 fortunes depending on how the KS stretch goals were defined ;)

:lol:

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:41 am 

I'm backing this Kickstarter, as they successfully ran a 12-year campaign with their previous campaign (which I participated in).

Kickstarter

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:03 pm 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:All right, I don't usually like plugging my own stuff, but here goes.

Kickstarter

I backed this but having changed my bank recently, the payment wasn't completed and I've only just seen  :roll:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 54 of 60123 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 585960