Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 49 of 60123 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 585960
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:22 pm 

Cards against Humanity :: Military Humor spinoff

Even infantry can understand it (they claim).

alert icon?

My friends Dave & Gary made a quantum leap in the human soul. Remember them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:46 pm 

It looks like my perceived progress with Otherworld Minis was smoke and mirrors.

And the new releases keep rolling out, and they all look awesome. Too bad I'll never own any.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:23 pm 

that sucks. Sorry to hear about that.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:31 am 

In case anyone missed it, John Wick is bringing back 7th Sea and the kickstarter is doing really well :

kickstarter.com/projects/johnwickpresen ... nav_search

And Modiphius has another awesome license with the Conan RPG :

kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/robe ... f=category

For those who are from Texas and into Cthulhu/Lovecraft :

kickstarter.com/projects/581969921/stra ... f=category

And on a related note, Petersen Games will launch a kickstarter soon for their first RPG release full of Mythos creatures for the Pathfinder RPG.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:00 am 

I'm sure this will be of interest to a number of people here :

Goodman Games with a Judges Guild Deluxe Collector's Edition

kickstarter.com/projects/1409961192/jud ... rs-edition

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:40 am 

Just received Brave Halfling's Appendix N Kickstarter rewards... very nice stuff :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:44 am 

Fellows,

If you have already supported our new Kickstarter campaign, HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely, thank you very kindly. The campaign is doing well, at 200% funding with less than two weeks to go! In fact, I just noticed we now have 300 pledgers!

If you haven't had the opportunity to check it out yet, it's not too late!

As of this update, there are but eleven (11) left of the $20 pledge level, which includes a signed and numbered copy of The Mystery at Port Greely, and a complimentary PDF. When these sell out, I'll add a new $20 pledge level that is essentially the same, but the module will not be signed and numbered.

If you are an original art collector, there are some great options still available:

For $125 you can have an original Del Teigeler illustration, as well as a signed and numbered Mystery at Port Greely adventure module and a complimentary PDF. There are five of these available. This pledge level went live just this past week. Here is a photograph of one such original illustration:

For $225 you can get a larger Del Teigler picture (9 x 12 inches). There are three of these remaining. And for $350 you can get a full-sized Teigeler picture (11 x 14 inches). Each of these includes a singed and numbered adventure module, as well as a complimentary PDF. Here are some examples:

Then, at $500 we have but one Peter Mullen piece remaining. Peter's work is well known in traditional gaming circles. Peter's originals are 11 x 14 inches, and include a signed and numbered module, and a complimentary PDF. Here is one piece for The Mystery at Port Greely that Mr. Mullen recently completed:

We are really close to our next stretch goal! Only about $250 away as of this writing. If we go over $10,500, all pledgers of print products will also receive a bookmark with their module. We did the same thing for the Hyperborea Adventure Three-Pack, and they proved to be well liked! Here is how they looked:

We'll have the same great quality for The Mystery at Port Greely bookmarks.

Lastly, we've got add-ons! If you add $25 to your pledge, you can get a Mystery at Port Greely T-shirt! Here is a mock version of it:

Other add-ons for HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely are as follows:

+$20 an extra copy of The Mystery at Port Greely (standard copy; not signed and numbered)
+$20 Beneath the Comet
+$20 Ghost Ship of the Desert Dunes
+$20 Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess

So, if you haven't already, please consider pledging your support to HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely.

Excelsior!

Cheers,
Jeff T.
HYPERBOREA.TV

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea -- A Role-Playing Game of Swords, Sorcery, and Weird Fantasy

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:43 pm 

The return of Whimsy Cards (aka Storypath Cards).

alert icon

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 pm 

Any of you Judges Guild fans out there see this?  Ends in a few hours alert icon

SH60B's quote of the weeK!!

SimperingToad wrote in Old Candidates: Silliest Auction Prices of the Year:Okay, I don't know if I've ever typed this before, but WTF?!!

Follow The Acaeum on Twitter @TheAcaeum

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:06 am 

SH60B wrote in Kickstarter projects:Any of you Judges Guild fans out there see this?  Ends in a few hours alert icon

Yeah, it is a fairly bizarre collection of JG material to offer up in hardback form. Some good stuff that has been reprinted several times like Tegal Manor and Dark Tower, some oddball hard to find material like the early journals (which were single page or a few pages long before they went to newspaper style) and a mishmash of other JG releases. How about World Emperor, Pegasus 1, 14 or the never published 15 (if it was ever completed), Caverns of Thracia, Dungeoner 1-6, Temple of Ra, etc... It's not bad stuff, but I'd have backed it if it didn't seem to be a rehash of what has been reprinted many times already.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:46 am 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:The return of Whimsy Cards (aka Storypath Cards).

alert icon

Thanks for this, Mark.  If you're a fan of the original Whimsy Cards (from Lion Rampant), you can grab them from DriveThruRPG.com for free while the KS is going on:  Whimsy Cards (PNP) - Nocturnal | Whimsy Cards | DriveThruRPG.com

Ligmancer wrote in Kickstarter projects:It looks like my perceived progress with Otherworld Minis was smoke and mirrors.
And the new releases keep rolling out, and they all look awesome. Too bad I'll never own any.

Did OW take care of you yet, Jeremy?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:53 pm 

Negative. I asked for a refund in December after months of silence and got the "going out this weekend" response, which he's been spouting since April 2013. Asked for a refund again in February and got the "I thought it went out, I'll check into it". That was 6 weeks ago. At this point I think I'm giving up again; I don't have the time or energy to beg at his doorstep for something I should have had two years ago.

Thank you for asking Allan; if only Richard shared your character. You've  actually followed up on my status several times compared to Otherworld's zero.  :wink:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:57 pm 

Ligmancer wrote in Kickstarter projects:

Negative. [snip] At this point I think I'm giving up again; I don't have the time or energy to beg at his doorstep for something I should have had two years ago.

Damn.  Do you know if you've been dealing with Richard directly, or his helper perhaps (who's name I'm blanking on atm)?  And are you emailing or messaging on FB?  

Ligmancer wrote in Kickstarter projects:Thank you for asking Allan; if only Richard shared your character. You've  actually followed up on my status several times compared to Otherworld's zero.  :wink:

LOL, well, I'm not trying to rub salt on the wounds, that's for sure ;)

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:31 am 

grodog wrote in Kickstarter projects:Damn.  Do you know if you've been dealing with Richard directly, or his helper perhaps (who's name I'm blanking on atm)?  And are you emailing or messaging on FB?  

I've been messaging through FB. Not sure who's been on the other end. They're actually very quick to respond, just seem to be misleading/negligent in those responses.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:25 pm 

Jeremy, on May 26th you'll have been an Acaeum member for 10 years. If you had no posts between now and then, you'd have averaged exactly 1 post/month. Or starting tomorrow you could post 3 times/day between now and then and you'd average 2 posts/month for the last 10 years.

I love number crunching; that's probably one of the reasons I like baseball so much; some many numbers to crunch.
And min-maxing in RPG's. Although I'm trying to move away from that having gotten an extra point of wisdom as I've entered my 5th decade (and concurrently lost points of Str, Dex...).

Shrink is not a condition

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:50 pm 

Pencil Dice anyone?  This is a friend of mine that has had several  successful kickstarters.  Check out the video, you'll get a kick out of it :D

alert icon

SH60B's quote of the weeK!!

SimperingToad wrote in Old Candidates: Silliest Auction Prices of the Year:Okay, I don't know if I've ever typed this before, but WTF?!!

Follow The Acaeum on Twitter @TheAcaeum

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:37 pm 

I am guessing few people on these forums are interested in minis, but Ral Partha is reprinting dozens of sculpts with their latest Kickstarter and making it relatively easy to customize what you get and spend.  These are in the neighborhood of 25MM scale and metal.  If you are not into minis and considering them, I personally would recommend Reaper Bones over these.  However, if you want to supplement a 25MM collection you already own, then these might just fit the bill.  They are offering a good variety of sculpts.  The link is below.  8)

alert icon

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:45 pm 

I can endorse the Ral Partha / Chaos Wars Kickstarter.  And I'm definitely into minis :)

I picked up the Elf and Orcs expansions from the last KS. If you like painting metal (I do), and want to assemble an army without spending a fortune, these are worth considering.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 49 of 60123 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 585960