Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 33 of 60123 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 585960
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:22 pm 

stahlnee wrote in Kickstarter projects:
wjaehnig wrote in Kickstarter projects:Interesting. I purchased an overage copy and have not heard or seen of it since making payment. Hopefully Mr. Elmore will make good on my purchase from on November 6, 2013. Emails sent and credit card company even tried calling but to no avail.

I know Larry has been swamped ever since that kickstarter, but I'm sure it'll get taken care of. He's a really really nice guy and he wouldn't just dismiss you/the purchase. I would definitely try sending another round of messages through his facebook and his website. Sometimes it's hard to reach him if he's on the road.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:56 pm 

Sent an email again with the invoice details, etc. to both email addresses I have. The email provided by paypal is not working. When the cc company called the call was answered and then the cc company was hung up on.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:30 pm 

I would think at that point the credit card company would have no trouble refunding your money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:04 pm 

The window for the cc company to do a refund is only about 60 or 90 days. Otherwise I would have taken that route.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:10 pm 

Success. Response received and book being sent tomorrow.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:56 pm 

Maximum Mayhem Dungeon #2: Secret Machines of the Star Spawn by Mark Taormino — Kickstarter

Carpe DM!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:42 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote in Kickstarter projects:I know there are quite a few online RPG tabletop apps out there now. This one seems to be doing quite well:

d20Pro Unlimited Virtual Tabletop by Mesa Mundi Inc. — Kickstarter

Is it worth backing? How does it compare to others on the market?

Bumping my own question as it got maybe got missed in the discussion of the Elmore art book. Any views?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:54 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote in Kickstarter projects:
HermitFromPluto wrote in Kickstarter projects:I know there are quite a few online RPG tabletop apps out there now. This one seems to be doing quite well:

d20Pro Unlimited Virtual Tabletop by Mesa Mundi Inc. — Kickstarter

Is it worth backing? How does it compare to others on the market?

Bumping my own question as it got maybe got missed in the discussion of the Elmore art book. Any views?

What a brutally bad looking kickstarter, it is very light on details and information and high on "vision" and "concept".  Putting money into this is like chucking it right into the garbage LOL.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:39 am 

Not sure that I agree with that appraisal. It seems quite well presented to me and has already achieved triple its funding halfway through the campaign. I think most of us here have seen far worse in terms of campaign presentations. This is also already an existing application, so pretty much guaranteed to deliver.

I have used simper online RPG tools to play pen and paper games with friends here. Just wondered if anybody has used this one and whether this updated version, which according to the description will greatly expand the flexibility and utility of the application, has merit.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:57 am 

is anyone looking to split the $1200 level on Necromancer Games: Back for 5th Edition! by Necromancer Games — Kickstarter

it seems the most economical..

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 am 

PDT_Armataz_01_05  I guess someone had to do it!

Bonerwood  ~ The Game! by Smokey Maine & Wolf Tanglewood — Kickstarter

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:11 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote in Kickstarter projects:PDT_Armataz_01_05  I guess someone had to do it!

wha...?  Hell no, please.  Now the potato salad kickstarter looks the better option.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:33 pm 

HermitFromPluto wrote in Kickstarter projects:PDT_Armataz_01_05  I guess someone had to do it!

I would've bet money that Martin would have been the first one to post a link to this!

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:34 pm 

just kidding Martin

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:12 pm 

Anyone know anything about this Kickstarter, or Epic Quest Publishing?

Dragonwars of Trayth- RPG- Tabletop Game by Epic Quest Publishing — Kickstarter

The stretch goal -- at $1.5 million -- is a Gygaxian Museum in Lake Geneva.  Ernie Gygax is involved, since he is in one of the videos.  And they mention Jim Ward and Tom Wham as potential board members of the museum.

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:46 am 

Hello all!

I'm finally ready to launch my next Kickstarter and thought you'd like a preview:  False Promises, an Old School RPG Adventure by Thom Wilson — Kickstarter

My last project was for my own game system, but this adventure is for Moldvay D&D, one of my favorite flavors of the earlier game system.

I'd appreciate any feedback that you have.  [Note:  I just noticed the mispelling in the Stretch Goals table, will fix that later today]

I'm prepared to launch this Friday (if I can get the video done tonight)...

Thanks!

~throwi  (Thom)

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:48 am 

Been offline for a few weeks due to work travelling. Arrived back in Tashkent and my Glorantha books have arrived!

The Guide to Glorantha by Rick Meints — Kickstarter

This was the second Kickstarter I backed (after Bill's cataclysm) back n December 2012. I backed at a high level and got the two hard cover books, atlas and maps. Worth the wait. The books are beautiful.  :)

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:01 pm 

throwi wrote in Kickstarter projects:Hello all!

I'd appreciate any feedback that you have.  [Note:  I just noticed the mispelling in the Stretch Goals table, will fix that later today]

I'm prepared to launch this Friday (if I can get the video done tonight)...

Thanks!

~throwi  (Thom)

Hi Thom. Looks good. And your description and pledge levels I think are sound. My only comment is the lack of pictures. If you put a nice picture or map at the top of the page, it may draw more views.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 33 of 60123 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 585960