Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 29 of 59123 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 575859
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:39 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Kickstarter projects:Uh oh, how do I deal with this...  :) :)

Heh,

Since the two of you are backers AND I am very proud of the interior printing style of the retro module I can help you out with this...

PM me if you want a copy of the retro module PDF (I haven't shared it with anyone, even other backers). It is the only PDF I did not want to share out but, in this matter, I feel your pain :)

Zach

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:33 am 

Thanks for the offer Zach!  I can't say enough about how classy & professionally you ran your project - I'm very glad to have been a backer.

In this case, I'm good... This is why I try to pick up new releases in pairs, one to read/play & one to keep, so one Thorpas will remain safely intact :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 am 

When I look at the boxed set and its HIGH quality, I regret to buy only one copy and didn't purchase two like you David.

Thanks for the offer Zach!

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:40 pm 

Dwarven Forge Kickstarter 2 - Caverns is now live.

Click.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:52 am 

Ok, maybe this is not the best place but i'd like to hear smtg about this:

Adventurer Conqueror King by Autarch — Kickstarter

Did anyone pledge it? Is this worth or not?

Thanks and ciaooo

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:55 am 

I have the hardcover that came from GenCon 2012 via Pacesetter.  I don't think it's the kickstarter print (I say that only because there's no mention of KS withing the product)... but a couple Acaeum members are mentioned as patrons :) perhaps they'll chime in.

It's a FRPG rule set in the epic fantasy style.  Decent production, nice black & white art.  I couldn't give a detailed review but seems in line with current OSR publications for style, writing, and rules-light applications, (in fact that's where I've filed it, with my OSR collection).  Recommended.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:16 pm 

Rafael Chandler has a new project up for an OSR bestiary.  I believe this is the first crowd funding campaign he has personally run and it shows a little bit with the very small amount of promotion I have seen so far.  Still, his other works have been quite good if you like the kinds of things he is into creating.

kickstarter.com/projects/rafaelchandler ... l-bestiary

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:26 pm 

nesbit37 wrote in Kickstarter projects:Rafael Chandler has a new project up for an OSR bestiary.  I believe this is the first crowd funding campaign he has personally run and it shows a little bit with the very small amount of promotion I have seen so far.  Still, his other works have been quite good if you like the kinds of things he is into creating.

it's unfortunate that my three individual monster guides are also called Lusus Naturae (my KS book also uses that name for the monster chapter) - they are found on my website.  Ugh.

~throwi

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:57 pm 

nesbit37 wrote in Kickstarter projects:Rafael Chandler has a new project up for an OSR bestiary.  I believe this is the first crowd funding campaign he has personally run and it shows a little bit with the very small amount of promotion I have seen so far.  Still, his other works have been quite good if you like the kinds of things he is into creating.

I'm in.  But at $35 a pop I doubt he is going to hit the stretch goal of 16 grand.  Will be nice if he does, though.

Martin

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:50 am 

throwi wrote in Kickstarter projects:Last major update for the 2013 Throwigames Kickstarter...

To those here who backed the TSRS All-in-One Guide:  the vast majority of the books shipped out today!  I think I have but 2 boxes left to ship on Thursday.

Thanks again to all of you who backed this project!

~throwi

To any interested:  I have a couple of the All-in-One Guides left over (soft cover and hard cover).  If anyone missed out or wants a second copy, let me know.

Thanks,

~throwi

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:37 am 

The PDF is now for sale and the store software is functioning. Therefore, I am pleased to announce that a free preview is now available for anyone to read, share and use to make quality purchasing decisions.

It is a complete 23 page excerpt but also can be used by itself as a stand alone product.

Share and Enjoy!

https://lessergnome.com/whisper-venom/excerpt/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:41 pm 

aia wrote in Kickstarter projects:Ok, maybe this is not the best place but i'd like to hear smtg about this:

Thanks and ciaooo

It is an excellent B/X homage.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:49 am 

Here's another bunch of kickstarter projects that might be of interest :

* Metal fantasy coins for RPG or LARP : Fantasy Coins for Board Games, RPGs, LARP, or any occasion by Fantasy Coin, LLC — Kickstarter

* Wet & Dry erase blue dungeon tiles : Blue Dungeon Tiles -- Wet & Dry-Erase, Double-Sided Map Tiles by Kevin Chenevert — Kickstarter

* 1st edition / OSRIC character generator database : Dungeon Master's Sweetheart by Charles Gaines-Hager — Kickstarter

* Wooden cryptex dice vault : Cryptex Dice Vault by Natural 20 Woodcrafts — Kickstarter

* Dungeon-a-day calendar : 365 Dungeons - 2015  Daily Dungeon Desk Calendar by Fantasy Printing — Kickstarter

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:32 pm 

METAMORPHOSIS ALPHA Deluxe Hardcover Collector's Edition

kickstarter.com/projects/1409961192/met ... =discovery

James M. Ward has authorized Goodman Games to publish a single printing of the METAMORPHOSIS ALPHA Collector's Edition. This deluxe oversized hardcover will reproduce the original 1976 printing verbatim. This Kickstarter also allows for the production of new material by Mr. Ward and other METAMORPHOSIS ALPHA designers, including new monsters and NPCs, and several new adventures. The hardcover will also include a collection of the many magazine articles published in support of the original edition since 1976, a series of introductory and historical articles, an interview with Mr. Ward, period reviews of the original publication, consolidated tables for ease of reference by the game master, and a brief errata for the original printing.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:26 pm 

The Lost Lands: The Lost City of Barakus by Frog God Games » Comments — Kickstarter

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:00 am 

The good news for everyone in this thread is that the final version of Whisper & Venom that any of you care about has been completed and is for sale. This is the one designed for the Day the Boxes Run Out(TM), which is happening much sooner than I expected. So...

Behold! The Hardcover!

It includes all the text from the boxed-set, as well as the maps etc. I went through lightning source and upgraded to the highest quality color and paper available to me. These are $30 through my web store (or via PayPal from any of you here). For an additional $8 I will throw in a Map Packet that includes one of Alyssa Faden's Maps (18" x 24" folded) and a GMs handy map reference packet.

If you are a backer and are getting one with your pledge it is probably already halfway to you.

I am laying out an OGL version right now and then on to new things.

Thanks to everyone around here for the support.

Zach

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:55 pm 

xRalphx wrote in Kickstarter projects:METAMORPHOSIS ALPHA Deluxe Hardcover Collector's Edition

kickstarter.com/projects/1409961192/met ... =discovery

James M. Ward has authorized Goodman Games to publish a single printing of the METAMORPHOSIS ALPHA Collector's Edition. This deluxe oversized hardcover will reproduce the original 1976 printing verbatim. This Kickstarter also allows for the production of new material by Mr. Ward and other METAMORPHOSIS ALPHA designers, including new monsters and NPCs, and several new adventures. The hardcover will also include a collection of the many magazine articles published in support of the original edition since 1976, a series of introductory and historical articles, an interview with Mr. Ward, period reviews of the original publication, consolidated tables for ease of reference by the game master, and a brief errata for the original printing.

I'm pretty stoked for this. Trying to put away funds might prove difficult though. Might have to sell some nonessential stuff off in the classifieds to fund it.

“Remember that generosity can be contagious…”  - Dave Sutherland III

eBay ID: themilford
Hidden Ebay ID: t***o

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:49 pm 

aia wrote in Kickstarter projects:Ok, maybe this is not the best place but i'd like to hear smtg about this:

Hi Axel---I bought into the ACKS KS a few years ago after meeting Tavis and playing a game with him at GaryCon (it was one of the first KSs that I'd supported).  I mostly bought the book for the kingdoms management rules, which are interesting.  (I often buy OSR rulebooks for specific sub-systems:  LotFP is supposed to be really good for encumbrance, for example).  Otherwise it's basically another fantasy heartbreaker, with slightly higher production values ;)

The production quality of the hardcover was good IIRC (I sold it or traded it in the past 6 months or so, so I don't have a copy to compare it against).  I still have the signed ashcan softcover edition that was sent first to backers before the hardcover was available; it's smaller sized than the hardcover, and is also missing a chapter compared to the hardcover, I think (I don't remember which chapter though).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 29 of 59123 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 575859