Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 27 of 59123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 575859
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 pm 

The "look" of the module is fantastic!!!!

Martin

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 pm 

Prufrock wrote in Kickstarter projects:The "look" of the module is fantastic!!!!

Martin

Heh, I take 100% credit on the style ;)

Seriously though I had copies of I1, A1 and U1 next to my computer when I laid it out.

I think you will be quite pleased Martin...at least I hope you will.

Zach

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:25 pm 

I received the boxed set. This is a very nice item. Definitely. I can't wait to get the module now. Great work Zach.

A little question. Where did you print the Whisper Vale booklet? There is several cutting marks on cover.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:48 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:I received the boxed set. This is a very nice item. Definitely. I can't wait to get the module now. Great work Zach.

A little question. Where did you print the Whisper Vale booklet? There is several cutting marks on cover.
I will send you another one when I send out the module in a few days. No one who gave my project that kind of money will suffer thusly. :)

Zach

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm 

It's very kind! :)
But that's not a big deal and I don't want you lose money.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:It's very kind! :)
But that's not a big deal and I don't want you lose money.

Bah. If I valued money I would spend my time differently ;)

Seriously though, that won't stand.

Zach

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:50 am 

Fall of Man kickstarter with a bunch of names working on it that might be interesting to some of you : Ed Greenwood, Jim Butler, Tony Szczudlo, Jim Holloway, Richard Lee Byers, ...

Fall of Man - A post apocalyptic-gothic-horror-fantasy RPG by Samurai Sheepdog — Kickstarter

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 am 

xRalphx wrote in Kickstarter projects:Fall of Man Kickstarter with a bunch of names working on it that might be interesting to some of you : Ed Greenwood, Jim Butler, Tony Szczudlo, Jim Holloway, Richard Lee Byers, ...

Fall of Man - A post apocalyptic-gothic-horror-fantasy RPG by Samurai Sheepdog — Kickstarter

Thanks xRalphx!!!
I am one of the team leading Fall of Man and as xRalphx said we just added Jim Butler to our team as well.  
Please go check it out, it is a real different feel for a game and we hope to be able to bring it to you in multiple systems so you can play the way you want to play!
If you have any question just leave them on the KS comment section or contact through Samurai Sheepdog - Home!

Including the cover of the standard edition for you as well.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 am 

Neat cover. Nice to see the Space Needle getting some post apoc love  :rendeer:

Well, we land in barren fields
On the Arizona plains

Publisher of AFS Magazine, 'Pulp literature meets old school gaming'  Halls of Tizun Thane

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am 

Tales of the Crescent City
Tales of the Crescent City from Golden Goblin Press by Oscar Rios — Kickstarter

This is a collection of Call of Cthulhu scenarios set in Jazz Era New Orleans. It's the second release of Oscar Rios' Golden Goblin Press.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 pm 

For anyone looking for a set of dice to use with DCC RPG, check out the following KickStarter:

14 dice sets compatible w/ Dungeon Crawl Classics +D9 D11

In case you were wondering, "DCC uses an extended dice set with a total of 14 dice in the set.  The dice in the set are D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D16, D20, D24, D30 and D%10."

Enjoy. :)

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:00 pm 

Last major update for the 2013 Throwigames Kickstarter...

To those here who backed the TSRS All-in-One Guide:  the vast majority of the books shipped out today!  I think I have but 2 boxes left to ship on Thursday.

Thanks again to all of you who backed this project!

~throwi

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:38 am 

It is amazing how dice projects there are on Kickstarter and most seem to get funded. I count 14 active projects at the moment ...

These look particularly cool (though are expensive!)

Rhythm Metal Gaming Dice by Darkness Sequel — Kickstarter

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 am 

Here's one I thought looked interesting : Baker Street - roleplaying in the world of Sherlock Holmes

Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes by Fearlight Games — Kickstarter

Basically Sherlock has disappeared after an encounter with Moriarty and Dr. Watson needs investigators to handle the cases that are coming in.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:57 pm 

throwi wrote in Kickstarter projects:Last major update for the 2013 Throwigames Kickstarter...

To those here who backed the TSRS All-in-One Guide:  the vast majority of the books shipped out today!  I think I have but 2 boxes left to ship on Thursday.

~throwi

Got mine in the mail today.  Packaged to survive all the USPS could throw at it and more.  The only problem is, the books are in bags which are sealed with this cool Throwigames sticker, which I don't want to break to open.  So now I need to decide, do I tear the sticker, or not?   8O  :lol:

Anyway, great job, Thom.  Thanks!

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:54 am 

Or cut the bottom of the bag open.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 am 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:
Got mine in the mail today.  Packaged to survive all the USPS could throw at it and more.  The only problem is, the books are in bags which are sealed with this cool Throwigames sticker, which I don't want to break to open.  So now I need to decide, do I tear the sticker, or not?   8O  :lol:

Thanks Bracton!

I debated about the stickers for a bit - in the end, I figured people could print out the PDF to use if they wanted to keep the book collectible (note:  the PDF is set up for print, with an inside gutter).  I was able to peel a sticker off pretty easily, but that was minutes after I had put it on my copy (#46).

~throwi

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:43 pm 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:
throwi wrote in Kickstarter projects:Last major update for the 2013 Throwigames Kickstarter...

~throwi

+1  :D

Haven't gotten through it in detail, but 'leafed' and it looks awesome. Great job!

Hector

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 27 of 59123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 575859