Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 27 of 60123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 585960
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 pm 

Received my Whisper & Venom box set today.  Quick look thru - production quality is fantastic.  Will read thru it this weekend.  Warning to others that receive it:  be careful opening the box and take a mental picture of the contents as they sit in the box if you ever hope to get them back in.  

Beautiful Job, Zach.  I will be happy to back your projects anytime.

Martin

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 am 

I got Whisper and Venom today and I was duly impressed with it!  Very high quality product and well made!  I am very thankful for all the effort put into this and this affirms my faith that Kickstarter can produce some fantastic product.  Hats off to Zach, John, Lloyd, Alyssa and all those who made this spectacular.  If you didn't back this I would highly recommend it.  The map, the minis and campaign setting are top notch and I look forward to running this for my gaming group.  It's nice to see a labor of love translate into a labor of quality as well.  This is fantastic and sets the bar for other small press games to aspire to in regard to quality product and timely shipping.  Whisper and Venom is fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to all who love old school stuff!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:37 pm 

Thanks to all who helped make the TSRS All-in-One Guide on Kickstarter a success!

Surveys will be sent out in the next few days (once all the payments are received - there a couple of rogues in there), with packing materials ordered shortly.

I hope to update the master document with the sole 'super supporter' name in the next couple of days - it will then be ready to ship off to the printers (again, once the financials are set).

PDFs will be emailed before the end of the year, with the 29th the likely sending date.

Thanks again!

Thom (throwi)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm 

mrmanowar wrote in Kickstarter projects:I got Whisper and Venom today and I was duly impressed with it!  Very high quality product and well made!  I am very thankful for all the effort put into this and this affirms my faith that Kickstarter can produce some fantastic product.  Hats off to Zach, John, Lloyd, Alyssa and all those who made this spectacular.  If you didn't back this I would highly recommend it.  The map, the minis and campaign setting are top notch and I look forward to running this for my gaming group.  It's nice to see a labor of love translate into a labor of quality as well.  This is fantastic and sets the bar for other small press games to aspire to in regard to quality product and timely shipping.  Whisper and Venom is fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to all who love old school stuff!

+1 on this. Got it today and it looks fantastic. Thanks Zach and Co.!

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:50 pm 

Chucho68 wrote in Kickstarter projects:
mrmanowar wrote in Kickstarter projects:I got Whisper and Venom today and I was duly impressed with it!  Very high quality product and well made!  I am very thankful for all the effort put into this and this affirms my faith that Kickstarter can produce some fantastic product.  Hats off to Zach, John, Lloyd, Alyssa and all those who made this spectacular.  If you didn't back this I would highly recommend it.  The map, the minis and campaign setting are top notch and I look forward to running this for my gaming group.  It's nice to see a labor of love translate into a labor of quality as well.  This is fantastic and sets the bar for other small press games to aspire to in regard to quality product and timely shipping.  Whisper and Venom is fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to all who love old school stuff!

+1 on this. Got it today and it looks fantastic. Thanks Zach and Co.!

Hector.

+1 Excelente!! Great product Zach!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:45 am 

Thank you all. The reception from everyone, especially from Acaeum members, has been humbling to me.

All of you here are responsible for my attempt at professional quality, so in many ways I should thank you.

Merry Christmas,

Zach

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:17 pm 

Whisper and Venom arrived today. Very nice, great quality all around.

Thanks Zach.

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm 

I should mention, I am going to sell a small number of limited edition boxed sets starting tomorrow. They aren't quite as good a deal as the backers got (they put a lot of faith in a first time KS and got their.boxes at cost- international guys will do even better than cost) but it will be close.

I have a post up in its own thread for more details than you could.possibly want. PM me if you are interested. Full Gnome package (which includes some original art used in the project is $199 and the bix-set with most of the rewards and a handful.of minis will be 79.99 until they are gone. Thank you all for your incredible support. If you were a uber-backer and want something special outside of KS PM me as well.

Zach

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm 

Shadows of Esteren delivered!  Listening to the CD right now and reading voraciously... love it :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:56 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Kickstarter projects:Shadows of Esteren delivered!  Listening to the CD right now and reading voraciously... love it :)

I agree, I got my Shadows of Esteren stuff too and it is fantastic!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:30 pm 

Just a quick teaser for the backers of Whisper & Venom who added the retro module to there order.

and...

and finally...

You should have it next week...

Zach

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:33 pm 

That's neat man. Good for you!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 pm 

The "look" of the module is fantastic!!!!

Martin

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 pm 

Prufrock wrote in Kickstarter projects:The "look" of the module is fantastic!!!!

Martin

Heh, I take 100% credit on the style ;)

Seriously though I had copies of I1, A1 and U1 next to my computer when I laid it out.

I think you will be quite pleased Martin...at least I hope you will.

Zach

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:25 pm 

I received the boxed set. This is a very nice item. Definitely. I can't wait to get the module now. Great work Zach.

A little question. Where did you print the Whisper Vale booklet? There is several cutting marks on cover.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:48 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:I received the boxed set. This is a very nice item. Definitely. I can't wait to get the module now. Great work Zach.

A little question. Where did you print the Whisper Vale booklet? There is several cutting marks on cover.
I will send you another one when I send out the module in a few days. No one who gave my project that kind of money will suffer thusly. :)

Zach

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm 

It's very kind! :)
But that's not a big deal and I don't want you lose money.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:It's very kind! :)
But that's not a big deal and I don't want you lose money.

Bah. If I valued money I would spend my time differently ;)

Seriously though, that won't stand.

Zach

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 27 of 60123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 585960