Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 60123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 585960
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:10 pm 

beasterbrook wrote in Kickstarter projects:about to be funded by the looks as well:)

Brette:)

Nearly there!  [actually, the goal was met, then that backer changed their pledge and it was still under.  Ouch.]

~throwi

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:01 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote in Kickstarter projects:Yes. Just saw it and backed it immediately. Wouldn't surprise me if the signed hard copies sell out in the first few days. Can't wait to get the art book. Should be arriving soon.  :)

While I love Snarfquest I won't be Kicking this... I'm trying to be a bit more discearning about what I fund.. this is a Non-rpg for me, also looks to be for sale after the kickstarter is over, the softcover anyway, hardcover prob not, so that or the origional pages would be only reason to go in it from my point of view.. but still 500 coppies won't make it hard to pick up..

case really in point.. Traveller5 hard book.. kickstarted at $100.. you can get it for $50.. difference is basically you get a some dice, cd rom, credit car nobolity thing..

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 am 

Perhaps you are right. Nostalgia gets the better of me sometimes. It did feel good to be a part of Elmore's book project though.

That being said. I am backing quite a lot of non-RPG projects (movies, gadgets, computer games). With RPG systems, there seem to be a few new projects every week, and I figure I'll probably never get to play them, so I am just backing a few that pique my interest.

You are going to end of with one awesome RPG collection though as the many RPG projects you have backed come through!

And on the fringe RPG projects - a KODT movie!!!

KODT Live Action Series by d20 Entertainment — Kickstarter

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 am 

throwi wrote in Kickstarter projects:
beasterbrook wrote in Kickstarter projects:about to be funded by the looks as well:)

Brette:)

Nearly there!  [actually, the goal was met, then that backer changed their pledge and it was still under.  Ouch.]

~throwi

Just backed you for $25! So you are funded again!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:32 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote in Kickstarter projects:
throwi wrote in Kickstarter projects:

~throwi

Just backed you for $25! So you are funded again!

Thank you!  I am overwhelmed by the support from the Acaeum community!  :-)

Thom

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:07 am 

With 9 days left to go, the Throwigames Simple Roleplaying System is over goal, at 114% funded!  Thanks to all who have backed this project!  For those who have yet to, you still have over a week.  ;-)

Note that the last International Collector reward was claimed today - if you need this level, PM me here, and I'll open up as many that are needed.

~throwi (Thom)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:48 pm 

xRalphx wrote in Kickstarter projects:Cubicle 7 launched its London boxed set kickstarted for Call of Cthulhu.

kickstarter.com/projects/461807648/cthu ... u-rpg-boxe

This one's wrapping up in just over a day. It ended up unlocking some nice add-ons and I've warmed up to the box-o-postcards as a KS exclusive.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:36 am 

All -  The TSRS All-in-One Guide KS project has 3 days left... to those of you who have already pledged, thank you!  Without support from members of this group, I doubt that this project would have made the initial goal.  

If you've already pledged, you've received Update #3 with the bonus option; please check your email for those details.  If you haven't pledged, there is still time to get this one time printing.  I'm only printing enough copies for backers (with 1-2 extras of each type).  Unlike my 2012 Core Guidelines, there will not be any extra printed.

Throwigames Simple Roleplaying System - All in One Guide by Thom Wilson — Kickstarter

Thanks again!

Thom (throwi)

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:11 pm 

Received my Whisper & Venom box set today.  Quick look thru - production quality is fantastic.  Will read thru it this weekend.  Warning to others that receive it:  be careful opening the box and take a mental picture of the contents as they sit in the box if you ever hope to get them back in.  

Beautiful Job, Zach.  I will be happy to back your projects anytime.

Martin

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 am 

I got Whisper and Venom today and I was duly impressed with it!  Very high quality product and well made!  I am very thankful for all the effort put into this and this affirms my faith that Kickstarter can produce some fantastic product.  Hats off to Zach, John, Lloyd, Alyssa and all those who made this spectacular.  If you didn't back this I would highly recommend it.  The map, the minis and campaign setting are top notch and I look forward to running this for my gaming group.  It's nice to see a labor of love translate into a labor of quality as well.  This is fantastic and sets the bar for other small press games to aspire to in regard to quality product and timely shipping.  Whisper and Venom is fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to all who love old school stuff!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:37 pm 

Thanks to all who helped make the TSRS All-in-One Guide on Kickstarter a success!

Surveys will be sent out in the next few days (once all the payments are received - there a couple of rogues in there), with packing materials ordered shortly.

I hope to update the master document with the sole 'super supporter' name in the next couple of days - it will then be ready to ship off to the printers (again, once the financials are set).

PDFs will be emailed before the end of the year, with the 29th the likely sending date.

Thanks again!

Thom (throwi)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:37 pm 

mrmanowar wrote in Kickstarter projects:I got Whisper and Venom today and I was duly impressed with it!  Very high quality product and well made!  I am very thankful for all the effort put into this and this affirms my faith that Kickstarter can produce some fantastic product.  Hats off to Zach, John, Lloyd, Alyssa and all those who made this spectacular.  If you didn't back this I would highly recommend it.  The map, the minis and campaign setting are top notch and I look forward to running this for my gaming group.  It's nice to see a labor of love translate into a labor of quality as well.  This is fantastic and sets the bar for other small press games to aspire to in regard to quality product and timely shipping.  Whisper and Venom is fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to all who love old school stuff!

+1 on this. Got it today and it looks fantastic. Thanks Zach and Co.!

Hector.

Habent sua fata libelli 8)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:50 pm 

Chucho68 wrote in Kickstarter projects:
mrmanowar wrote in Kickstarter projects:I got Whisper and Venom today and I was duly impressed with it!  Very high quality product and well made!  I am very thankful for all the effort put into this and this affirms my faith that Kickstarter can produce some fantastic product.  Hats off to Zach, John, Lloyd, Alyssa and all those who made this spectacular.  If you didn't back this I would highly recommend it.  The map, the minis and campaign setting are top notch and I look forward to running this for my gaming group.  It's nice to see a labor of love translate into a labor of quality as well.  This is fantastic and sets the bar for other small press games to aspire to in regard to quality product and timely shipping.  Whisper and Venom is fantastic and I would heartily recommend it to all who love old school stuff!

+1 on this. Got it today and it looks fantastic. Thanks Zach and Co.!

Hector.

+1 Excelente!! Great product Zach!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:45 am 

Thank you all. The reception from everyone, especially from Acaeum members, has been humbling to me.

All of you here are responsible for my attempt at professional quality, so in many ways I should thank you.

Merry Christmas,

Zach

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:17 pm 

Whisper and Venom arrived today. Very nice, great quality all around.

Thanks Zach.

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:54 pm 

I should mention, I am going to sell a small number of limited edition boxed sets starting tomorrow. They aren't quite as good a deal as the backers got (they put a lot of faith in a first time KS and got their.boxes at cost- international guys will do even better than cost) but it will be close.

I have a post up in its own thread for more details than you could.possibly want. PM me if you are interested. Full Gnome package (which includes some original art used in the project is $199 and the bix-set with most of the rewards and a handful.of minis will be 79.99 until they are gone. Thank you all for your incredible support. If you were a uber-backer and want something special outside of KS PM me as well.

Zach

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm 

Shadows of Esteren delivered!  Listening to the CD right now and reading voraciously... love it :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:56 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Kickstarter projects:Shadows of Esteren delivered!  Listening to the CD right now and reading voraciously... love it :)

I agree, I got my Shadows of Esteren stuff too and it is fantastic!

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 60123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 585960