Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 60123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 585960
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 am 

beasterbrook wrote in Kickstarter projects:Difference seems to be postcard between the two 110 pound levels?

Brette:)

The first £110 level includes print copies of the 4 existing Cthulhu Britannica titles in lieu of the postcards. I'm banking on some stunning postcards.  :)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:41 am 

Last day for Bill Webb's Sword of Air:

The Lost Lands: Sword of Air Pathfinder & Swords & Wizardry by Frog God Games — Kickstarter

I'm in :)

There's one 'nuclear-edition' coming to Canada, one of us?  (If so, pictures please!)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:48 pm 

The Throwigames Simple Roleplaying System All-in-One Guide Kickstarter is in preview mode but I wanted to share it with the Acaeum members before it goes live later this week.

Some of you have purchased the 1st printing of the Core Guidelines (at GenCon, eBay, and through this site).    I've talked about this KS for awhile but have finally finished the work - the rpg work has been done for months, it's the video and project set up that has taken this long to complete!  The All-in-One Guide is 96 pages and is comprised of all my work to this point (sans adventures; those will be available on Lulu soon).  

UPDATE:  Here is the KS link:  Throwigames Simple Roleplaying System - All in One Guide by Thom Wilson — Kickstarter    (LIVE)

You can leave feedback if you wish - although the project is pretty well baked and submitted at this point.

For international Acaeum members:  if you are interested in the All-in-One Guide, we can work out shipping on the side [the project is for US backers only].

Thanks,

Thom Wilson (throwi)

Last edited by throwi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:29 pm 

Update:  TSRS All-in-One Guide going live this afternoon...

Kickstarter has approved the project.  I'll update this message when I determine the actual launch time... but I'm thinking it might be noon tomorrow (est).  

~throwi

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:45 am 

Congrats on the launch Thom!  I'm in for a pair of books, thank you for the no-exception exception for international Acaeum members!

I appreciate the no-nonsense approach - no dice, t-shirts, and fluff - but wonder if there might be a scenerio that complements the rules that you might make available?

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:22 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Kickstarter projects:Congrats on the launch Thom!  I'm in for a pair of books, thank you for the no-exception exception for international Acaeum members!

I appreciate the no-nonsense approach - no dice, t-shirts, and fluff - but wonder if there might be a scenerio that complements the rules that you might make available?

Ah, but of course!  I have 4 adventures fully written and published at my website, available in PDF.  By EOY, they will all be available in print at Lulu.  I also have 4 other adventures in the works - these are great time fillers while I await the outcome of the Kickstarter!

We are moments away from the KS launch...   UPDATE (2:20pm et)  The project is now live!

Update (4:00pm et):  I added 5 International Collector levels for those looking to back the project - KS wouldn't let folks outside the US back it so I added a few just to cover the bases.  Let me know if you're interested in other rewards too.

~throwi

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:27 pm 

dam you hvae to be fast;)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:25 am 

beasterbrook wrote in Kickstarter projects:dam you hvae to be fast;)

Yeah, there was a quick little burst there.

Thanks for backing!

UPDATE (11/20 10:35am et):  Nearly to the halfway point in less than 24 hours, thanks everyone!

~throwi

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:22 pm 

Just backed at international level, thanks! Chris

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 pm 

chrisdeputron wrote in Kickstarter projects:Just backed at international level, thanks! Chris

Thanks Chris, I appreciate it!  hopefully we can get it to the funding goal!

~throwi

UPDATE (11/22 4:55pm et):  Just about at the 3/4 mark in funding, almost there!  If you haven't seen it yet, please take a look!

Throwigames Simple Roleplaying System - All in One Guide by Thom Wilson — Kickstarter

Thanks everyone!

Thom (throwi)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:02 pm 

UPDATE (11/30 5pm et):  bumping, reminding everyone that there are 18 days to go.  We're holding at the 75% mark, hoping we get to $1500 to get these printed!  Thanks!

Thom (throwi)

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:19 am 

SnarfQuest: Snarf's New Adventure by Larry Elmore — Kickstarter

Speaks for itself..

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:48 am 

Yes. Just saw it and backed it immediately. Wouldn't surprise me if the signed hard copies sell out in the first few days. Can't wait to get the art book. Should be arriving soon.  :)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:39 pm 

throwi wrote in Kickstarter projects:
chrisdeputron wrote in Kickstarter projects:Just backed at international level, thanks! Chris

Thanks Chris, I appreciate it!  hopefully we can get it to the funding goal!

~throwi

UPDATE (11/22 4:55pm et):  Just about at the 3/4 mark in funding, almost there!  If you haven't seen it yet, please take a look!

Throwigames Simple Roleplaying System - All in One Guide by Thom Wilson — Kickstarter

Thanks everyone!

Thom (throwi)

Backed! Looks great!

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:38 am 

bbarsh wrote in Kickstarter projects:Backed! Looks great!

Thanks Bill, I appreciate the support!

~throwi

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:48 am 

Just backed this project.

Martin

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:55 am 

Prufrock wrote in Kickstarter projects:Just backed this project.

Martin

Thanks Martin, it is greatly appreciated!

Thom (throwi)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:11 am 

I just backed Throwi's project...I would have done it earlier but my visits here have been infrequent (not that I don't like it, I spend all my time watching InDesign tutorials...Yeah, I know). If you haven't you should consider it. As a project creator on Kickstarter I can assure you that every pledge counts in projects that, like throwi's, are a labor of love.

There you go throwi, my endorsement will probably lose you money- but I give it all the same :)

Speaking of which I have some KS news of my own to share with those of you kind enough to have backed. I am probably going to skip a backer update (Just had one, hate spam) but I thought you guys/gals would be interested in these.

Proof of (Nogrod having no) Life...Proven with proofs.

I got the proofs back today and if you are a backer I think you will be most pleased. I shouldn't have but I splurged on the paper. The 70lb paper looked, felt and flipped so much better than the 60. It also have a semi-glossy look that appeals to me. If I ever reprint it I probably won't do that.

Anyway....

and two for nostalgia from the backer exclusive retro version (booklet front cover)

Rear cardstock image (painting by Lloyd Metcalf)

All the best,

Nogrod

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 25 of 60123 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 585960