Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 18 of 60123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 585960
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:05 am 

I just sent you a PM :)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:07 am 

Certainly I missed something, but I don't understand if the $75 pledge level includes the Old School module ($25 add-on) or not.
(I am like David, KS project look like more and more complex... Too many text, everytime.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:Certainly I missed something, but I don't understand if the $75 pledge level includes the Old School module ($25 add-on) or not.
(I am like David, KS project look like more and more complex... Too many text, everytime.

I am with you on that- though you wouldn't know it from my project...all things to all people on a project like this one is what is expected anymore.

I have an easy answer though...no, the module is a $25 add-on with a $75 pledge...

If miniatures are not your thing you can pledge the same $75 and get a boxed-set and a module.

I hope that clarifies it for you....

Zach

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm 

Yes, thank you! :)

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:38 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:Yes, thank you! :)

My pleasure...if you like art by Jeff Dee or big maps send me a PM...I want to maximize a one time run of real deal art ... At cost...

Z

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:58 pm 

Nogrod wrote in Kickstarter projects:I have an easy answer though...no, the module is a $25 add-on with a $75 pledge...

If miniatures are not your thing you can pledge the same $75 and get a boxed-set and a module.

I hope that clarifies it for you....

Zach

OK... that clarifies a bit, but although I've now backed 4 projects including this one, I'm still struggling to see through the maze of options.  I've gone in at $75, but have gone for the deluxe version.  Is the deluxe just normal $50 box with  ??? extra minatures over and above 3?/4?/8? in the basic set?

If that's the case, I probably would rather just get the basic box and mod for my $75.

Can you clarify exactly what is currently in the $50 level and what extras are then added to make the $75 level?  If I want to change to the mod $75 level do I need to do more than just tell you here?

to be honest, I'm with other members here in finding this all a little overwhelming... I've withdrawn my support before when confusion/ridiculous complexity occurs on these projects and I'd rather not do that again.

If I could follow kickstarter I might ask you this over there, maybe you've answered this already, but straight answers here would be great!

Jon
Please help!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:20 am 

Please check your PM box in a few minutes...however I do wish to answer this publicly and transparently.

$75 gets you all the minis but the 3 Attorals  (should be three, I just hired the sculptor for the last one)

The mod is $25 extra and it will be lovingly finished by me and my editor to standards everyone here can expect.

I have to work under the constraints that Kickstarter has unwittingly laid out or other projects have codified (Thank you Reaper Minis :/ )

If you are a member here you have maximum levity in rewards and consideration...I am first and foremost a collector and this is the only place I digitally hang-out...everyone here need only breath a word and I will move heaven and earth to make you happy. Profit is not even on my radar, a quality product worthy everyone here is.

In fact that is the only thing on my radar.

This project really is a love letter to D&D and has rewarded me already with the chance to make it happen.

The worst vice is advice but here is some anyway ... :)

Only do a Kickstarter if you are a masochist :)

Zach

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:56 pm 

I just joined Zach's kickstarter. I pledged $100, so I can get the $25 module (numbered) to go with the normal $75 level pledge point.

Looks great Zach!

Shrink is not a condition

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 pm 

stratochamp wrote in Kickstarter projects:I just joined Zach's kickstarter. I pledged $100, so I can get the $25 module (numbered) to go with the normal $75 level pledge point.

I'm in as well :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm 

After a lonnnggg hesitation, since I am not really interested in minis, I backed $75 ($50 for the boxed set + $25 for the module) + shipping.
It was very hard to decide :)

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:06 pm 

I've launched a new Kickstarter project to fund a print run of my A5 OSR character sheets. They will be litho printed and come as board-backed pads of 25 sheets. It's a small project and has already almost met its initial funding goal. Just £2.00 gets you a pad of 25 A5 sheets including UK delivery, and there are substantial discounts for backers who pledge for multiple pads. This is my fourth Kickstarter project this year. My first three projects were all delivered on or ahead of schedule.

The project page can be found here: kickstarter.com/projects/1730454032/osr ... -sheet-pad

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:35 pm 

The new Shadows of Esteren kickstarter for book 2 : Travel is now online.

kickstarter.com/projects/1176616619/sha ... pg-travels

It got funded in about 2 hours.

If you haven't checked these books out, the artwork is stunning.

And the Esteren guys and girls are super friendly. and Cthulhu fans. You can't go wrong with Cthulhu fans  :P

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 am 

My google-fu is not that great...

But I believe that Bracton has a link somewhere around here about this product when it first came out... and he gave it a big thumbs-up PDT_Armataz_01_34

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:37 pm 

Grognard games also did a video on Shadows of Esteren (you can see it at the bottom of the Kickstarter page). Martin was also very impressed with the books.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 pm 

Invincible Overlord wrote in Kickstarter projects:My google-fu is not that great...

But I believe that Bracton has a link somewhere around here about this product when it first came out... and he gave it a big thumbs-up PDT_Armataz_01_34

I backed both of the prior Shadows of Esteren Kickstarters.  I really do think it's great stuff.  Very moody, and the artwork is fantastic.  

This new one ends on August 11.  And according to one of the updates, they will be able to deliver at Gen Con . . . four days later!  I have no idea if they can pull that off, but if they do, that's got to be a new Kickstarter record.

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 am 

Hello,

I opened another thread, forgetting this one is for KS project. So I post here instead.

The souscription for the new Grimtooth Traps book, in French, is launch on Ulule. Ulule is a French Kickstarter. If you want to pledge on this project and encounter some troubles, do not hesitate to ask  :) I will reply to all questions.

Grimtooth 3.0: l'encyclopédie des pièges machiavéliques - Ulule

Temporary cover

Few words about Grimtooth 3.0:

Grimtooth Traps serie is a compendium of deadly traps and tricks, cursed items and so on. I am sure that all of you already own the original serie :)
This new version is a compilation of the best traps from all Grimtooth's Traps (from one to ate) and will include some new traps as well (100% made in France). This is not an actual translation since the text has been completely modified to offer a more playable and usable aid. Of course, some evil DM will find their pleasure in it.

This new version will include new illustrations too (Peter Mullen cover, traps illustrated by Emmanuel Roudier and Stéphane Sabourin, certainly Didier Guiserix as well). A lot of other surprises too.

We will provide technical characteristics for 3 games: Tunnels & Trolls, Donjon (Nixon R. Clinton) and Dungeon World.

And we will add a conversion table for D20 system, as well as D100 and D6. For all D&D fans :)

For more informations:

- Narrativiste éditions website
Grimtooth 3.0 & Dessine-moi un Donjon, les souscriptions de l'été !

- You can download the preview
Grimtooth 3.0 : la preview en téléchargement !

- And of course, since I am the author, I will reply to any question here :)

Thanks!

In the same time, Narrativiste Editions is lauching the French translation of How to host a Dungeon: Dessine moi un donjon
Dessine moi un... Donjon ! - Ulule

http://ulule.me/presales/9/2/0/11029/de ... 60_q85.jpg

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:39 am 

The Shadows of Esteren kickstarter has reached a goal that makes their first book Prologue freely available for download.

The book gives a short overview of what the setting and system has to offer so if anyone is interested :

rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/109112/S ... 0-Prologue

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 am 

I gather Shadows of Esteren book one was available through a previous Kickstarter?  Is the book available for sale now?  A quick search only showed the pdf for sale on Drive-thru RPG

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 18 of 60123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 585960