Kickstarter projects
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:31 pm 

I did not get a link to the Pledge Manager and I do not see a link on the Kickstarter website.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Does anyone else know where to find said link?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:53 pm 

FormCritic wrote:I did not get a link to the Pledge Manager and I do not see a link on the Kickstarter website.

The link won't be on the KS page, but instead will be an email to you, and it will be a specific link for you only. So if someone forwards you a link, it'll be for someone else's purchase.  The email would come from "[email protected]". You can actually reply to that email address and ask, but maybe they're still getting everyone's email links sent out? Or maybe it went into a spam folder?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:45 pm 

I don't think all the emails have gone out yet.

But yes, you will receive a person specific email to you to go to the pledge manager

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 pm 

Hi,

if you are in the UK in particular:

http://www.indiegogo.com/ukroleplayers

Cheers,
KAL

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 pm 

Dice - like I need more dice :D   (That been said, my payment took it over the $500 goal - happy days!!)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 am 

http://www.indiegogo.com/otherworldDA

Otherworld Miniatures adventurers sets. These include worldwide shipping!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 pm 

Hi there, I just wanted to bring some news to you about some companies that have launched some kickstarters recently and are looking for support (pledges) to help enhance their product ranges and bring them directly to you.

I do not work for them -- but I have been so impressed by them I thought I should share…

Mick Leach is a veteran of the first Iraq War. He is an award winning miniature painter - having worked with many miniature company's that include -
Ral partha, HeartBreaker, Grenadier, ThunderBolt Mountain, Games Workshop, Reaper, GrimReaper - to name a few on this very long list.
Mick has been painting full time since leaving the Military since 1994 doing mostly fantasy and Historical themes. Mick is the owner of Eastern Front Studios a miniature producing company since 2003. He is active in the gaming community actively promoting it on many forums he runs one of which is the largest on Facebook the "Old School Gamers". He has supported other company's on Kickstarter with miniature support such as TPK games, GoldenEgg Karez boardgame.

Eastern Front Studios is working with Andy Hopp (Mutha Oith Creations) to create the entire LOW LIFE MINIATURES!
See successfully funded kickstarter project - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135 ... s?ref=live

Andy Hopp has been a freelance illustrator, writer, and game designer since 2001. Andy's specialty is strange monsters and other whimsical yet twisted masterpieces, but he will draw just about anything.  He is the creator of the acclaimed Low Life RPG by PEG, Inc.,  
Andy also founded "The Wanderers Guild" (a series of socially developed game products), and the author / illustrator for dozens of games, children's books, and other products.

Eastern Front Studios is also very happy to be working with Alessio Cisbani -- creating some Dwarven Fantasy Football / Gladiators -- with a few days left to go on this Kickstarter project --
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/607 ... t?ref=live

Eastern Front Studios recently secured the licence to be the official miniature producer for Kobold Quarterly starting with their Midgard line of miniatures. (see Eastern Front Studios for more news)

Stay tuned for more upcoming marvellous projects…

Eastern Front Studios (Mick Leach)
http://www.easternfront-studios.net/

Mutha Oith creations (Andy Hopp)
http://www.muthaoithcreations.com/

(Alessio Cisbani)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/cisbani?fref=ts

Thank you for your time.

Yours
Seany

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 am 

misterspock wrote:
FormCritic wrote:I did not get a link to the Pledge Manager and I do not see a link on the Kickstarter website.

The link won't be on the KS page, but instead will be an email to you, and it will be a specific link for you only. So if someone forwards you a link, it'll be for someone else's purchase.  The email would come from "[email protected]". You can actually reply to that email address and ask, but maybe they're still getting everyone's email links sent out? Or maybe it went into a spam folder?

SO....

1)  I got a link from Reaper.

2)  I tried the link with Internet Explorer.

3)  When got to the final "Submit" button, the site locked up and would not respond.

4)  I read in the instructions that the site had "known issues" with Internet Explorer, but would work with Google Chrome.

5)  I logged in with Google Chrome.

6)  When I got to the "Add-Ons" page I discovered that the prices of all the items had been jacked up by $1 to $2.

Anyone know what's with that?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 am 

I didn't have any price changes on my add-ons selections.

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 am 

FormCritic wrote:
misterspock wrote:

SO....

1)  I got a link from Reaper.

2)  I tried the link with Internet Explorer.

3)  When got to the final "Submit" button, the site locked up and would not respond.

4)  I read in the instructions that the site had "known issues" with Internet Explorer, but would work with Google Chrome.

5)  I logged in with Google Chrome.

6)  When I got to the "Add-Ons" page I discovered that the prices of all the items had been jacked up by $1 to $2.

Anyone know what's with that?

Unfortunately I don't know what's happened. I've been using Firefox. I wonder if you install both Firefox and Opera and go through the motions on each (obviously without doing the final ok) and see if they give you different amounts. You might be able to even try having both browsers open at the same time and just check the prices against each other.

edit: it's funny that you mentioned this since when I first went through the link several days ago, I clicked on the "payment" button on the bottom but nothing seemed to happen. I remember not seeing any change to the webpage, so I clicked it again, and I'd get this quick flash of the reaper icon or something. The amount showed that I owed was zero, so I figured I had "locked it in" since it didn't bring me to any further page. Lo and behold, nothing was locked in... so now that I've gone through the links again, I now get to the final page where it states I can "lock it in". So even Firefox is not immune to the site issues...

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:00 am 

I did my pledge manager via Chrome.
What I did notice though was that after I'd traded in my Sophie, picked my add-ons and considered my checkout it stated that I owed $0 but I was actually $15 in credit still but it didn't show that, I thought initially I'd just picked sufficiently, but reading on further it says any unused pledge money goes to them as a gift fund, so mark sure you calculate things yourself as it won't show any credit $

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm 

I had no problems with the mini-Kickstarter order page.

I traded in Sophie for more giants!!!   :D

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 pm 

For the Reaper Bones I traded the Sophie for 2 lots of the Driders, a griffin and an owl-bear

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 pm 

Who didn't trade in Sophie?

I got extra giants and the like.  Some of the $10 items were too cool to pass up.

I finally got my pledge manager to work correctly and I got everything ordered.  It worked well with Google Chrome and not at all with Internet Explorer.

Now, how I am going to display this mother lode of miniatures after I finish painting them (sometime around retirement age) is a nice problem I'll have to solve.  :cheers:

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 am 

FormCritic wrote:Who didn't trade in Sophie?

I got extra giants and the like.  Some of the $10 items were too cool to pass up.

I finally got my pledge manager to work correctly and I got everything ordered.  It worked well with Google Chrome and not at all with Internet Explorer.

Now, how I am going to display this mother lode of miniatures after I finish painting them (sometime around retirement age) is a nice problem I'll have to solve.  :cheers:

Sophie would have been a useless fig to me and I know I will use the Driders, the Griffen and the Owlbears. The giants looked cool, but what I need are giant grunts not leaders.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 am 

FormCritic wrote:Who didn't trade in Sophie?

I didn't trade it in, in fact I have a copy or two of every limited realease Sophie Reaper has produced!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 am 

I also ordered Sophie... Plus the limited edition Sophies assortment :)

Success!  Firefox worked fine... Plaag, our goblins are coming!

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:20 am 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cen ... miniatures

Check out the Jennell Jaquays concept art for the CSM Dragon King! Matt is evil, and I mean that in the best possible sort of way...only 5 days left!

"We dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances!"
My lead-centric blog: http://theleaddragon.blogspot.com/
Also known as soccer_dad66 on eBay.

PreviousNext