Kickstarter projects
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 55 of 60123 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 585960
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:00 pm 

Bracton wrote in Kickstarter projects:
Not sure if you can fix that through Kickstarter.  If not, email Zach at [email protected].  If you don't hear back from him (he isn't always the best at checking emails), send me a PM.

PM sent

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:56 am 

What about this???

Kickstarter

Active Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 10:25 pm 

aia wrote in Kickstarter projects:What about this???

Kickstarter

Dude...

I remember when Elf was a class.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:55 pm 

Adventures in Austerion (AiA) by De Architecturart (illustrations by Guillaume Tavernier and game design by me)

AiA is a fantasy role-playing game. Mainly designed to dungeon crawling in the continent of Austerion. It may be played in fast-paced sessions of 2 or 3 hours, even without any preparation. It relies on a mix of classical RPG rules and boardgame mechanisms such as tiles (modular battlemap), event and item cards and tokens…
It will be launched on june 3rd and will be released in English and in French.

There is a video presenting Adventures in Austerion in my signature :)

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Last edited by lokiwookie on Thu May 30, 2019 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:13 am 

How about some gemstone dice to play Dungeons and Dragons with? Although you should probably not roll stone as it tends to break and damage things.. still cool.

Kickstarter

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:40 am 

paulrichards1203 wrote in Kickstarter projects:How about some gemstone dice to play Dungeons and Dragons with? Although you should probably not roll stone as it tends to break and damage things.. still cool.

Kickstarter

Looks cool - wish I didn't have to many dice already.  :lol:

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:37 pm 

Adventures in Austerion Kickstarter is launched. And you can use the tiles with D&D as well ;)

Kickstarter

June 3rd - June 28th
Released in English and in French.

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:Adventures in Austerion (AiA) by De Architecturart (illustrations by Guillaume Tavernier and game design by Géraud G)

AiA is a fantasy role-playing game. Mainly designed to dungeon crawling in the continent of Austerion. It may be played in fast-paced sessions of 2 or 3 hours, even without any preparation. It relies on a mix of classical RPG rules and boardgame mechanisms such as tiles (modular battlemap), event and item cards and tokens…

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:41 am 

Mhhh... AiA... This name is awesome!!!  :D

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 am 

aia wrote in Kickstarter projects:Mhhh... AiA... This name is awesome!!!  :D

Ahah, when I added the acronym here, I have immediately thought of you! :)
Now, you have to be a backer! ;)

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 am 

Legendary Games has launched and funded The Ultimate Kingdoms and are now unlocking stretch goals! These kingdom building rules for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and DnD 5E compile over 400 pages of our best-selling Ultimate line to bring you an awesome array of options for your characters outside of dungeon delving, including: Kingdoms, Ultimate Rulership, Ultimate Battle, Ultimate War, Ultimate Factions, Ultimate Relationships, Ultimate Strongholds, Ultimate Ships, Ultimate Commander, Ultimate Armies, and more!

Players can rise up and claim their crowns, build castles and conquer kingdoms of their own, with palace intrigue, factions, relationships, armies, conquest, and more!

Stretch Goals include new art, more content, and celebrity authors including Alyssa Faden, Jaym Gates, Ed Geenwood, Allen Hammack, Chris A. Jackson, Karyn Willow Logan, Nicolas Logue, Ari Marmell, Richard Pett, Stephen Radney-MacFaraland, Sean K Reynolds, Robert Schwalb, Owen Stephens, Elisa Teague, and more!

Pledge today as this Kickstarter ends July 3rd!
kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames ... ref=edpe4c

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:54 pm 

I *think* I just ordered a copy of this and the Mega Dungeon book.  The website was in French so I let my phone auto populate the fields. Was about $90 US if anyone was thinking about it.  It looks awesome hope it makes it to me!

lokiwookie wrote in Kickstarter projects:For who loves Guillaume Tavernier arts, he currently run a KS with all his arts gathered in one book. No text, only plans, maps, pieces of art.

The ART of De Architecturart: collection of fantasy maps
Kickstarter

A few examples:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:49 am 

stylean wrote in Kickstarter projects:I *think* I just ordered a copy of this and the Mega Dungeon book.  The website was in French so I let my phone auto populate the fields. Was about $90 US if anyone was thinking about it.  It looks awesome hope it makes it to me!

I do hope you will be pleased with the book :) Do not hesitate to drop me a PM if you have some troubles with your order :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:39 am 

Just hours left to back this cool OSRIC/AD&D 1e city-based Kickstarter for "SuperModule: The City of Vermilion:  A city, wilderness, and dungeon(s) adventure for levels 4-8 for OSRIC and other OSR rule settings":  Kickstarter

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:23 pm 

It's hard to believe that Reaper is preparing to kickoff its fifth Bones Miniatures Kickstarter today! If you've never participated in a Reaper Bones Kickstarter, I can tell you that I've participated in all four previous Bones Kickstarters and been pleased everytime. Be aware that the fulfillment time is lengthy, and they've always been a little late, but not terribly late, usually a month or two. And if you are not familiar with Bones miniatures, they are 28mm, don't require priming (I do recommend washing), and are much more difficult to destroy than metal minis. They are also much lighter than metal minis. And by the time the Kickstarter is over, all the stretch goals usually make the cost per mini less than $1.00, including some larger minis like dragons and giants!

The Bones 5 campaign is now live!   :D

Kickstarter

The overall campaign looks great!  Everything is fantasy so far, just like I hoped.  The entry price has jumped to $120.00 whereas all previous campaigns began at $100.00.  8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:10 pm 

Can people still pledge? I have little knowledge of how these work.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:45 pm 

Deadlord wrote in Kickstarter projects:Can people still pledge? I have little knowledge of how these work.

Sure!  The deadline is 30 days away.  You have plenty of time to decide.

You click on the link above and it takes you to the Bones 5 Kickstarter campaign.  There's a large green button that says, "Back this Project."  You click on that and pick which "wave" you want to participate in.  You want to pick a wave that represents where you live.  If you are from New Hampshire, USA, then you want to pick a "America, Europe (NOT UK)" wave.  Pick the lowest wave number available because the lowest number waves ship first.  You also have a choice to pick a $1 wave or a $120 wave for your geographical location.  The advantage of the $120 waves are that they get all the additional stretch goals, but the $1 waves do not.  Once you pick the wave, you enter your credit card and address data, and once the campaign closes, your card is charged.  Once the campaign is over, you'll have six to nine months (they'll let you know), to lock in and pay for what you want.  You can add more money to your pledge, but you can't reduce your pledge after the campaign is over.   As time goes by, Reaper will send you e-mails, at least once a month to provide updates.   Around April of 2021, you get your minis.   I'd read the FAQ section of the campaign page as it has lots of answers to the questions most people ask.  

I've participated in all four previous Bones Kickstarters this is worth backing. Bones minis are the best minis available in my opinion. Some advantages of Bones figures are; no priming necessary, they are hard to damage, of lighter weight than metal, and most important, the low cost. We're at about $1 per figure, including giants and dragons! This cost will go down as more and more figures are added to the Core Set. Most important, there are numerous Kickstarters where there is no fulfillment. They take your money and ship you nothing. This is as close to a sure thing as it gets. And, if you end up not wanting or liking your minis, you can turn around and double your money on ebay. Look at the selling price for Bones 4 Core sets on eBay right now. Some sold for over $200!  This campaign is worth it.  8)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:36 am 

So they have 1.5 MILLION that people are already going to pay? I'm in the wrong business.
Thanks, Ben, I may just do it!

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:18 pm 

Deadlord wrote in Kickstarter projects:So they have 1.5 MILLION that people are already going to pay? I'm in the wrong business.
Thanks, Ben, I may just do it!

Glad to help.  And, for what it's worth, these Bones minis are supposed to be better than previous sets because they are mostly done in a different formula of plastic which supposedly holds detail better than ever.  They were done in a white plastic and now all the smaller minis will be done in black/dark plastic, called "Bones Black." There is speculation that this change is the primary reason this campaign has taken off stronger than most previous campaigns.  Maybe, maybe not.   8)

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 55 of 60123 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 585960