Pathfinder Collecting and Playing
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:46 am 

Thunderdave wrote in Pathfinder Collecting and Playing:
I'm speculating one is a genuine GenCon release, one was printed up after to meet store demand.  Thoughts?  If so, which is which?

Interesting, mine is mostly white but it has the slightest amount of yellow tinge on the right side. It was the first copy purchased from Paizo’s booth in 2007. I don’t believe these were reprinted as they had the more common regular cover for that. Speculation on my part but I think it may just be ink variances during the printing process

Cheers,
Curt

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:05 pm 

cgould42 wrote in Pathfinder Collecting and Playing:
Interesting, mine is mostly white but it has the slightest amount of yellow tinge on the right side. It was the first copy purchased from Paizo’s booth in 2007. I don’t believe these were reprinted as they had the more common regular cover for that. Speculation on my part but I think it may just be ink variances during the printing process

Cheers,
Curt

Mine is the same as Curt's, also purchased at Gencon way back

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:12 pm 

Ok, two genuine GenCon alternate cover releases it is.  Cool :)

Thanks gentlemen!

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Previous