DCC RPG: Hard cover rule book
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:48 pm 

beasterbrook wrote in DCC RPG: Hard cover rule book:and just to annoy you (and me).. this looks to be a limited ed print.. you game to be running a con game or such to get one in print.. put in on my want list .. alas..

Dungeon Crawl Classics

Brette:)

Granted it's not as easy as point-and-click shopping, but all we have to do is run a game.  Could be anywhere, doesn't have to be at a at a con.

Mars, do you collect DCC?  Wanna meet for a game?

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:59 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in DCC RPG: Hard cover rule book:Mars, do you collect DCC?  Wanna meet for a game?

I have stopped collecting DCC but am always trying to pick up rarer items.  I'm sure we could find a time/place to do a game :)

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:31 am 

The deal right now is to get the limited 76.5 Well of the Worm module is it's only available for sale if you buy two of the June/July new releases.

Dungeon Crawl Classics

So, in trying to decide which two I wanted, I considered *another* printing of the rules.  This time round, there's a limited Jeff Easley cover version that comes with a Stephen Poag art folio:

Dungeon Crawl Classics

Further, a quick look on-line showed quick appreciation of the other two limited rule-books, at least in terms of 'asking' prices.

Gold foil edition at $175 through NK website:
Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG (Gold Foil Limited Edition)

Wizard cover edition at $90 through ebay:
Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG (Limited Edition Wizard Cover)

So I'm not sure how brisk those items will move at those prices, but still it's an opportunity to pick up limited, cool, collectible items at cover price.  DCC collectors, consider getting on board with the Easley rules and #76.5!  (You can order two of the modules)

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:55 pm 

I know I'm late to the party, but I've bought both the gold foil and Jeff Easely hard covers - because after reading it, I found the game to be excellent.  It has some of the most interesting rules - while (in my opinion anyway) respecting the essence of old school D&D.  I can't wait to play / run the game!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 pm 

A couple fun DCC RPG pics...

For the completist, a print copy of Tower out of Time - well worth the effort to set up a game!
Attachment:
DSCN1240.JPG

And I just noticed how cool the rulebooks' spines looked when lined up - It's like the Band is watching over... :)
Attachment:
DSCN1241.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:31 pm 

Hi Thunderdave, I don't recognise the DCC rule book on the right hand side with the space theme, where is this available from??

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:53 am 

chrisdeputron wrote in DCC RPG: Hard cover rule book:Hi Thunderdave, I don't recognise the DCC rule book on the right hand side with the space theme, where is this available from??

That's the Easley cover version, very nice in my opinion... love the bell-bottoms :)
Attachment:
DCC rulebook.JPG

It's still available at the Goodman store:  Goodman Games

finarvyn on the Goodman fan forum recounts the printings:

•Limited-Edition Gold Foil Cover (1st print; May 2012)
•Blue Cover; or "Guy and Portal" cover (1st print; May 2012) Cover art by Doug Kovacs
•Blue Cover (2nd print; 2012) Cover art by Doug Kovacs
•Alternate Cover #1; or "Wizard" cover (2nd print; December 2012) Cover art by Doug Kovacs
•Alternate Cover #2 (2nd print; Coming Summer, 2013) Cover art by former TSR Artist Jeff Easley

Pre-orders are being taken for the third printing - which will include an art folio and slipcase.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Previous