Swords, Sorcerers & Sirens
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:22 pm 

Is there a single human being still alive (apart from the seller on ebay) who has played or read this and can tell us (mere mortals) something about it?

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm 

Wow, that one looks so rare I'm not even sure I'll even bother to put it down on the 'wanted' list :)  I'm curious to know how often these have been seen before...

I draw the line at collecting... D&D Towels.

Did we need: Jade Magi Sewer Crawl

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions."  - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 am 

To be honest, that copyright statement on the front doesn't look very 1981 to me. It's also so white for something 31 years old.

Am I being too skeptical?

Hector.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 am 

For a great part, they were never used and were kept in box. You will be surprised by the NM condition of a lot of small press items like this.
And the scan can give a shiny looking too.

Kynan has a lot of wonderful stuff. Pricy for some, but there is some good prices too.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.