The Sea Maidens of San Gropia
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 pm 

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Most everyone received their copy unscathed; a few have reported minor corner bends. One member contacted  and informed me that his copy was terribly folded and, thus, a disappointment. I attempted to compensate the member as best I could figure out--have not heard back, so I'm not sure if it was satisfactory or not.

To any member that received his or her copy in similar condition (folded/bend/crushed) to a point of utter frustration and dissatisfaction, please PM or email me, and let me try to compensate you in some manner that is agreeable.

I value all the support the Membership has given me, and do not wish to have my reputation soured by mistakes I could(or could not) have prevented.

Thanks again to everyone.

"Here's to swimmin with bowl-legged wimin"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:57 pm 

Hey Thork, I just realized that I had not responded, mine was received and in great shape.

Thanks,

Jorge

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:15 pm 

Thork N Hammer wrote:Btw---I am kicking around an idea for an actual module that would be used in conjunction to the supplement.
Shanghaied Night(s)

I will patiently await updated information about this post.   :!:

For those who did not get on board with this project and wish they had.
If you want a copy let me know (by PM or e-Mail).
Thork needed all the copies accounted for (paid) in order to push the project to the printing phase, so I sent enough funds to cover the cost of the last few copies.
Those last few unspoken for copies were sent to me along with the copy I signed on for.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Previous