the MEGA Role-Playing System
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:36 am 

Found one of these in shrink and was wondering how rare they are?  I'm pretty sure it's original shrink based on how poor the shrink job is, anyone re-shrinking would have done a better job than this.

MT

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 am 

Not "rare", and not sought after. In the $20-25 range. The GM Screen is the only HTF item. The Ogre Forest module is uncommon, $15-20 perhaps.
There is an appraisal section to post your question.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 pm 

lokiwookie wrote:Not "rare", and not sought after. In the $20-25 range. The GM Screen is the only HTF item. The Ogre Forest module is uncommon, $15-20 perhaps.
There is an appraisal section to post your question.

Well, I'm good at finding "odd" things as I travel to conventions (look: 3 NM to good copies of Stellar Wars for $0.25 each) and old book stores and I know people here tend to be a little more picky than me.  I buy things to "appropriate" ideas from.  A couple years ago I think I made a post that said something like "I was at an old bookstore and found "a" in shrink and read it when I got home, I'm surprised more people didn't talk about this.  It seemed pretty good." and I got hate mail from like 5 different people who said something like "When I read you took off the shrink it felt like my face was melting off...you are an IDIOT!"
I looked online and didn't see it in shrink anywhere so I thought I would ask before I ripped off the shrink and read it.  I wasn't really looking to sell as much as to make sure I wasn't destroying someone's dream of finding one in original shrink.  Actually the only reason I bought it is in the past I acquired the GM Screen and Ogre Forest and always wanted to find the original system.

MT

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:39 am 

Look man, you wanna take off the shrink you go ahead & do it. You've had your warnings. But once the demon has been released, it will be a lot harder to get it back in. The ancients had a reason to trap these entities within the shrinkwrap. It wasn't to keep us out, it was to KEEP SOMETHING IN.