Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 48 of 111123 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 109110111
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 pm 

Mars wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Did you get a copy of 9th Generation too?  Looks like all 3 of us were at the $100+ mark then a big jump down.

Yes, I got it for $103. Like you, I was looking for a copy for a looonnnggg time! I spoke with Jeff quickly on RPGNet and he told me that he has no copy left.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:00 pm 

I tried Jeff a few years back too and he didn't have one and it didn't seem like he thought it was his best work and wasn't interested in republishing it.  His brother had a copy but is saving it for the archives.

So, yes I'm happy to have one too!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 pm 

didn't we all;)

when I got that copy I asked him about the other modules listed.. he can't rember if he worte/distributed them.. I think might have been the 2 adventure he did..

Brette:)

edit.. question I asked.. there is a sheet with "other" produts that you could order in this..

Would you mind 1) confirming that you did in fact release them:

Scenario 2- The Genticits Laboratories
Scenario 3- Royville
Scenario 4- Skytown
Supp 1- Psychics
Generation Fantasy, Western and Futuristic conversion System

I did release the Geneticists Laboratories and Desert Ninjas but I'm not sure if Royville ever saw the light of day. It is long out of print. If I do have a copy it is ensconced deep in the archives. Jeff

Yes Ninja comes with the "delux" set (which is the one I got..Do you remember writing the others at all? eg Skytown, Psychics etc?
or just too long ago?

I remember writing them but not whether I went into production with them. And by production, I mean laying them out and printing them. Jeff

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Last edited by beasterbrook on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

No idea if this is a good price or not

That is a great price.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:
** expired/removed eBay auction **

Not into these but the top bid doesn't seem ridiculous so far.

The Complete Works of Zorin Greystar - Book one... implies maybe there's book 2?  Or is it this it?

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 pm 

Gnat the Beggar wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:
JasonZavoda wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

That is a great price.

Hey Gnat,
When I saw that I grabbed it.  Wanted one for a while.  Great price.  Well see if it matched the description.

Martin

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:12 am 

zhu bajiee wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Starstone,

Currently £54 with 2 days left.

I always have mixed emotions when I see one of these selling for a good price... it's one of the really notable works that is every bit as good as its reputation, and I sort of wish it was affordable and available for everyone who might want it.  When the rare and obscure and not actually all that good items sell for big big bucks, I don't blink, but something like this, I wish everyone could see it.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:45 am 

Thunderdave wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:
JasonZavoda wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:

Not into these but the top bid doesn't seem ridiculous so far.

The Complete Works of Zorin Greystar - Book one... implies maybe there's book 2?  Or is it this it?

Book 1 was it.. a couple of months ago Greystar was "advertised" and very quickly all the coppies were bought up on Amazon (they were pretty cheep).. now its harder to find (esp at a cheep price..

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 am 

Unpunched Circus Maximus - I've seen them cheaper but the price so far seems fair.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:51 am 

TheHistorian wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:... I always have mixed emotions when I see one of these selling for a good price... it's one of the really notable works that is every bit as good as its reputation, and I sort of wish it was affordable and available for everyone who might want it.  
When the rare and obscure and not actually all that good items sell for big big bucks, I don't blink, but something like this, I wish everyone could see it.

I totally agree with you on all counts.
A truly remarkable work indeed.
I have had several copies over the years and I now have one in the original shrink wrap and another copy that has been well used (written in, ink and pencil; both maps and the module).

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:56 am 

beasterbrook wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:edit.. question I asked.. there is a sheet with "other" produts that you could order in this..

Would you mind 1) confirming that you did in fact release them:

Scenario 2- The Genticits Laboratories
Scenario 3- Royville
Scenario 4- Skytown
Supp 1- Psychics
Generation Fantasy, Western and Futuristic conversion System

I did release the Geneticists Laboratories and Desert Ninjas but I'm not sure if Royville ever saw the light of day. It is long out of print. If I do have a copy it is ensconced deep in the archives. Jeff

Yes Ninja comes with the "delux" set (which is the one I got..Do you remember writing the others at all? eg Skytown, Psychics etc?
or just too long ago?

I remember writing them but not whether I went into production with them. And by production, I mean laying them out and printing them. Jeff

That is a great info.
I do hope he still have some MS of these modules.

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Last one I see sold on ebay for $383 at auction

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:05 pm 

The warhouse7 seller has the remaining copies of Wee Warriors Embattled Trek up for BIN at a reasonable price:

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:49 am 

Warpstone #1:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:34 am 

Gnat the Beggar wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:

That is a great price.

It's a really good read. Always wanted to DM it but haven't had the chance.
I paid $75 of $80 for mine in NM, so half that for VGC seems like a good deal.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:52 pm 

Don't know anything about this one....  Anyone???

Carpe DM!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:13 pm 

posted back here in 2009

Digging out my collection from the attic...

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:29 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Warpstone #1:

Bill got a crazy price on this.  That should have easily sold for 2-3x what it did.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 48 of 111123 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 109110111