Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 46 of 111123 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 109110111
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:49 pm 

QUEST for the FAYSYLWOOD vs QUEST for the FAZZLEWOOD???  :lol:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:08 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:QUEST for the FAYSYLWOOD

Actually a nice little card game.
I've had one since it first came out.

F

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:59 pm 

not on ebay, but wondered if anyone had seen / knew about this?

Warriors Of Mars: The Warfare Of Barsoom In Miniature 1974 by Gary Gygax And Brian Blume - Hardcover - Reprint Edition - 2012 - from Repressed Publishing LLC and Biblio.co.uk

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:15 pm 

I thought these were illegal reprints.  I think they also reprinted "Victorious German Arms".

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:32 pm 

Mars wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I thought these were illegal reprints.  I think they also reprinted "Victorious German Arms".

could be....just happened across them as you do.....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 am 

killjoy32 wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:
Mars wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I thought these were illegal reprints.  I think they also reprinted "Victorious German Arms".

could be....just happened across them as you do.....

Al

Hi Al,
If you go to the sellers page and use TSR as the keyword search, a litany of items come up. I searched on RPGA to see if anything else rare came up as a re-print, but I did not see anything. If they do not have something printed in these "re-prints" to signify as such, then buying something like this on eBay could be more than "problematic".
Interestingly, I came across this listing: http://biblio.co.uk/books/614074767.html ... hmmm  PDT_Armataz_01_03

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:41 pm 

2 hours left for a full set of D&D hologram cards, cheap until now.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm 

I took a few days off from ebay and all sorts of interesting things showed up.

Blasted Land & Fez

Tradervale

** expired/removed eBay auction **

A couple PotVQ

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 am 

Not a bad price

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I took a few days off from ebay and all sorts of interesting things showed up....

Some bargains there I think... isn't a 1st PotVQ a $1000 item?  Tradervale was a steal at that price, imho.

(note to self: try harder to bid on US-only auctions)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:24 pm 

I had to get the camera out for this Cthulhu collection that recently arrived... Thank Historian for helping out with this!
Attachment:
DSCN3608.JPG
Attachment:
DSCN3609.JPG

I'm doing some re-organizing -  I'm going to give CoC its own bookshelf.  I'll post a pic once it's sorted.

(edit: sorry folks, my mistake - just realized where I posted this, I meant it for Fun Finds.  Odd, wonder why I lost myself for a moment...)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Last edited by Thunderdave on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:I had to get the camera out for this Cthulhu collection that recently arrived... Thank Historian for helping out with this!
I'm doing some re-organizing -  I'm going to give CoC its own bookshelf.  I'll post a pic once it's sorted.

Yay!  The world needs more bookshelves devoted to CoC, and Pagan Publishing in particular :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:17 pm 

True!  But every time I tell my wife I need another bookshelf, she just rolls her eyes and walks away.  :-D

~throwi

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:10 pm 

Less than one day left for 2 still affordable Castle Zagyg supplements

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:09 pm 

Some good BIN here

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 am 

lokiwookie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay:Some good BIN here

Lots of old-school minis...

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 pm 

Better Games H*U*G*O (Heuristic Underworld Generated Output), ending soon.

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 pm 

This guy has two copies ($60 each), but I haven't been tracking these and don't know what they are selling for.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 46 of 111123 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 109110111